♡𝘛𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴♡ 1

This series is going to be called 𝘛𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴  I got the idea from BET the show haven't started  yet but I just want to do some thing different☆

This first twisted tale is about a pregnant mother finding out her husband is having an affair. But what when he doesn't want the baby.

Warning:intersex

When I say mother I mean it's going to be a intersex boy but who he cheated with is a actual women.

JJ POV (mother)
"Baby have you seen my-Why you looking through my fucking phone. My husband of four years said.

"How long. I was at the verge of tears.

"What the fuck you mean how long.

"I mean how long have you been going to behind my back and fucking this bitch. I yelled at him (didn't feel like making it uppercase)

He started rotating his head around which showed his anger.

"Since we started dating. He mumbled.

"Wha-was she at the fucking wedding to Shawn.

"Yes. He said trying to avoid looking at me.

"You know what. I walked out of the room into the kitchen and grabbed a knife he came down stairs and I pointed it at him.

"Chill out. He was holding his hands up in a Surrendering way.

"I want you to get fuck out of my house the one I put my name on to be paid for while you said you was at work that day. I want you take all your shit AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. I said threw gritted teeth

I threw the knife at him and he hurried up and got out of the way.

"You for real.

"Very. I threw my ring at him. I haven't took that damn thing off since graduation I've through everything with him and this is how he want to repay me he got another thing coming his lil bitch too.

He left he told me he getting his shit in the morning and he left.

Morning
I woke up to sun shining in my eyes and birds chirping I started to remember last night and hell naw I was never going to cry he was not worth before he left he said he should've been with her. He can be with her but he payin child support.

*knock knock*

I groaned and got out of bed I took a shower last night I got up and put some clothes on I went down stairs and opened the door Shawn and his lil bitch.

"I came to get my stuff. He let himself in and she did too I cleaned when he left last night so everything looked new.

He went up stairs and I was behind him. I closed the door behind us and sat on the bed watching him pack.

"Shawn I have something to tell you. I said emotionless

"What. He said coldly while grabbing another shirt.

"I'm pregnant. I handed him the test

"Ion want yo fucking kids. He said looking at the test then me.

"Well apparently you wasn't thinking about that when you nutted in me. I said giving him the look.

"Hell naw we ain't-. He got cut off by the door bell ringing we both went down stairs and I opened the door to reveal the lawyer with the divorce papers.