𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕×𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒆

I know it's been a long time but we back and butter

Or whatever Tiller said

Hope your having an amazing weekend.

Cordae POV
"Artist it's ok. I was holding artist in my arms he was crying because he just found out that his girlfriend has been cheating on him.

"N-no it's not ok I was gon give her the world C and she gave that up to cheat with the homie.

I don't know what to do I told him not to mess with her,she was a bitch but I'm too good of a friend to say told you so

Ding dong

I let artist go and went to answer the door.

The bitch the girl that caused all of this Bethany.

"What you here for. I learned against the door frame waiting on her pathetic answer

"To get my stuff duh. She pushed pass me and stepped into the living room.

I closed the door and went back to artist I went back to holding him and played with his hair

"C I'm sorry for ruining your night I know you had plans with jay.

"You didn't ruin my plans I don't always have to go out with them.

"Artist what you do with all my shoes. Bethany came back down with all her things in her hands.

"Go check the dump. She gasped and ran out the door.

"You didn't have to do her like that. I tried not to laugh at his petty ass.

"Nahh she deserved it. He was smirking trying not to laugh his self

"C I've been feeling you for a minute I just used her for a distraction from my feelings for you I tried the make the relationship with her the one I want with you.

"Artist your tired you know you said your never dating on of your best friends again.

"I know but this for real I'm in love with you dae you been treated wrong in the past and I just want to change the way you look at the thought of a relationship.

He stood up and pulled me with him.
He wrapped my arms around his neck then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He leaned in and kissed me.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I woke up sweating from the dream I just had did I really kiss my best friend. I went to my phone and checked Instagram they were still together.

I calmed down a little

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ian drinking no mo' Hennessey before I go to bed again