secret: Beast boy and Robin

So you guys know teen Titans Go welp I wanted to do thems.

Enjoy.

Beast boy POV

This has been happening for months now me waking up in Robins bed the rest of the Titans don't even know.

Cyborg has a thing for me and it would crush him if he found out. But Robin is just so.... My type the way he looks, his leadership, he smell so good
(I thought this was funny asf bc you know they make fun of him smelling like fish😂😂) .

"BB have you seen my underwear I can't find them.

"Idk check under your bed or some.

"Maybe your wearing them. He said I looked down to notice I was.

"Robin this has to stop. I said giving them back. "If cyborg knew he would be crushed and you know Starfire likes you (she don't like him at all😂😂).

"If you really want this to stop just say the word.

"I want this to-gco

Ten minutes later.

(This is not going to be a full scene so just sit back and enjoy the nasty)

"Robin it's too deep I can't take it. I managed to get out a full sentence without stuttering.

"Your never leaving me. Robin said thrusting harder.

"D-daddy I'm gonna. Before I could finish juices was everywhere.

(Did I mention this was intersex)

Robin flipped me over to where I was on my back he went down to my kitty (family friendly) and starting eating.

"R-rob-bin please. I couldn't help but stutter what he was doing to me was unbelievable he would stick his tongue in and out of me and go back up to my clit and start sucking.

He started spelling his name R-O-B-I-N
I couldn't take it the vibration through my body was unbearable it felt so amazing.

I was reaching my fourth climax of the day it wasn't even two pm. 

"R-robin please I'm gonna cummm. I reached my climax I couldn't move, breath, and I was shaking uncontrollably.

Robin laid on top of me with a smile on his face.

"Your never leaving me.

Stay fruity🌈🌈🌈