◎𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐱◎

This ain't about to be no "he touched my arms and it Sent shivers down my spine. Type shit hell naw this bout to be pure fights and a good ass fuck so if you don't want to read go read another one of my chapters or another book ion care. So disclaimer Get ready to be hornyyy.

Quan and jay
"Why you always doing that shit Quan.

"Ian do shit, shorty just came up to me ma.

See me and Quan was at a nice lil restaurant having a good time getting ready to leave when his ex bitch gon come up to us saying some daddy when you gon come see me again like I wasn't standing there he don't know how crazy Jay Jamal Steveson is.

"Ma ion know what the fuck he was talking about the only person guts I be in is you.  He tried touching me I moved away.

"Quan don't even talk to me because I'm pissed you had me fucking embarrassed now you tryna say you don't know what he talking bout hell naw get out my face.  I yelled at him.

"See first of fucking all you ain bouta be screaming at me over a hoe you betta shut yo lil ass up befo I beat that lil ass up got me fucked up you letting a hoe come between us got me fucked up. His hands were around my neck choking me he went hood on me.

(None of these are intersex)

"Let me fucking go Quan I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. I tried moving his hands but there were tight.

"Matta fac. He picked me up and started walking to the bedroom.

"Qu-quan I'm so-sorry. Quan was taring my shit up he had me in all fours.

He was thick I mean the width of his dick was 3 and the inch was 13. He took it out and rammed back in me over and over I'm not a lil bitch but he wasn't making it easy on me.

"Damn ma you look good when you cream on this dick. He started going fast and hard.

"Fuck yeah throw that shit back ma. I didn't even know when I started it took all my force.

After the eight time I threw it back he nutted inside of me and he didn't groan or moan. He took it out and stood in front of the bed signaling me to come suck.

I got on the ground in front of him getting comfortable then started stroking him I took him in and out of my mouth teasing then I licked up his shaft and looked him in the eyes he was standing with his hands behind his back enjoying the view.

"Fuck my face daddy. He took no time at all pushing my head down almost making me choke.

He would Bob my head up and down a few times then he would push it down making me gag. He pushed my head back up he looked at my face seeing all the spit and pre cum my chin.

"Open your mouth. I did as told he started stroking his self I stuck out my tongue ready for him to shoot his kids in my mouth.

"Fuck. he mumbled under his breath as he probably shot twins in me.

He took us to the shower were we had round two in there his ass almost fell. I could barely walk I would limp everywhere I laid on the bed with one of his T-shirt on he then came and laid on my stomach I rubbed through his hair.

"I'm sorry Quan I will never do it again.

"Ma why you be thinking that I would do that shit to you. Your my everything I love you with everything in me I'm not yo last nigga I'm not gon steal from you, cheat on you,or hit you. I just wanna love you ma. He played with my belly button ring while saying that.

"I know I'm sorry zaddy.

"Zaddy.

"Daddy.

"Quan.

Nigga done went to sleep.

End of story one

21nba
Sheyaa the top and POV.

Me and my baby ken had a argument earlier over a bitch texting me and hitting up my dm's now he on Instagram with his friends which is also my homies shawtys. But they shaking they ass getting all of us mad I commented on the live

21savage:wait til I get hone

Itskenzy:ouuu you in trouble

Rihanna:bitch you gonna get it👀👀

Ray J: when that only fans coming out🤔

Nba POV
I read through the comments saying ima be in trouble he'on scare me.

"Yall Ian scared of him but my phone on 10% let me end this bye hoes. I turnt it off my phone was actually on 76 but I just wanted get off.

Then sheyaa called.

Convo
"Thanks for calling kentrells funeral home where you stab em with grab em how may I help you.

"Nigga stop playing when I get home that ass better be striped and this dick bouta be deeper than six not a coffin. (Rih Rih)

"Yeah ight.
End of convo

Ion got time for him he just a distraction I made it home and went in the room and laid down I didn't feel like doing nothing. I drifted off to sleep and woke up with a gag in my mouth and my clothes off.

Sheyaa always doing this fucking me while I'm sleep.

"Sheyaa sto- DADDY. It came out muffled because of the gag in my mouth.

"Shut up I told you about twerking on live didn't I.  He started going slow and deep but rough.

I was a moaning mess.

He flipped me on my back and started going crazy on my whole.

"Yeen got shit to say now.  He started choking me knowing damn well I don't do good with that.

"Mmmphmm. I tried to say something but it came out as a moan.

Sheyaa watched my eyes roll back into my head he stopped for a second to take the gag out if my mouth. He then went down to my ear we was straight love making.

"You know I only want your crazy ass, you my lil shoota, you been with my ass since 7th grade no matter how many times you said you was done with me you came back I love you ken. He whispered in my ear.

He never told me he love me before I usually say it and he say thank you.

"Sh-sheyaa I lo-love you to-too.he nutted in me and I was still taken away by the words he said.

We had a round two then three each time getting rougher. We took a shower and chilled and watched Netflix.

"Do you really love me or was you just in the moment. I asked

He looked at me like why would you ask that.

"Queen I loved through everything we been through everytime I cheated I mentally beat myself up because I was losing your trust more and more I'm trying to get it back day by day. Each time you cried I knew it was because of me it made me hurt because I was hurting the love of my life each time I made you feel insecure was because I was insecure about myself.

He looked me in the eyes he never did that before.

"I love you and I mean it I'm changing for you, for us. He kissed me so passionately it threw me off.

"Your my queen to my king.

The end

I stayed up all night so please vote and share its legit 3:41 I started at 10

Stay fruity🌈🌈🌈

(Sorry for mistakes)