Bestfriends:Quavo×lil uzi

Bitch I don't how the hell this came to my mind but it might be short because it's raining and it's making me sleepy but hope you enjoy🤞🏾🤞🏾

Symere POV
Me and Quavo have been bestfriends since life even started I have this crush on him but it not working out.

Right now we're at his family reunion him and his "girlfriend" Are in the pool I was sitting beside the pool watching his little cousin play.

"Kayla come on let's go in. I yelled at Kayla she ran back over to me I picked her up and went in the house it was getting hot.

A little later Q and what's her face came in and dried off everybody was either in the kitchen or the living room chopping it up. I brought Kayla to her momma and went to the living room to see what everybody doing.

"Symere come here. Q mama called me over. "Ma'am. I asked using manners. "Dontae is here in the kitchen. "Dontae Miller oh my goodness. I ran to the kitchen

I went into the kitchen and saw dontae fucking Miller my first boyfriend grabbing a plate and putting food on it. I cleared my throat and he turnt around.

"So ion get no love. I said as dontae brought me into a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever what you been up to. Dontae asked giving me a warm smile.

"Same ole same ole trying to make it this crazy world. Me and him laughed but I was deadass then Quavo come come in with a attitude.

"So let me get your number and we can link. Dontae said.  "Okay it's 555-555-5555 (who else watch meet the browns) "aye y'all up in here flirting go outside with that. Q was had an attitude and I didn't know why.

Me and dontae exchanged numbers I had work the next day so I said my goodbyes to his family and left.

I heard a knock at the door I sighed and got out of my nice comfortable bed and went to answer it.

"Q What you want it's 9:07pm. I was irritated because he had the audacity to come here after he was an huge ass.

"I can't come see my best friend. He invites himself in I closed and lock the door before turning around facing him.

"You and ole dude fucking now. He sounded dumb as hell. "So that's what you mad about boy you got a whole girlfriend and I remember you told me we just fucking. I was walking to my room when he pulled me back

"Listen destiny can't make you feel how I do. "Nigga first of all his name dontae, second you got a whole girlfriend, last of all you right he probably make me feel better.

"Stop fucking saying I have a girlfriend. He rubbed his face. "Well you d- "I broke up with her. he screamed.

"Why would you do that.  "Because I wanna be with you. I looked in his eyes to see all his honesty come out. "I wanna be with you too. He looked at me with joy.

He came closer and kissed me. "Lose his number. He whispered in my ear

The rest of the night had screams, moans and groans.

Fin

Hey girlies welcome to the end of the book vote comment do what you want.

Stay fruity🌈🌈🌈