𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 26 2015
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜 : 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

"I got everything," I said as I zipped my duffel bag close. "Alright, lets go. We gotta be at the airport within an hour," he said as he grabbed my bag and I followed him out of my room, I stopped by my parents room to kiss them goodbye and headed out for the door.

2 hours later

We finally made it to the airport and got everything settled. Me and Leonardo sat in some empty seats, I sat in the middle and he sat next to the window. "Hey is this seat taken," some guy with hecka face tats asked, me and Leo looked up at him and shook our head no.

"Hi I'm Jack," he turned to us. "Leonardo, and this is my girlfriend Mallory," Leo replied. "Is this your first trip to Florida?" I asked. "Nope, Florida is my home, I was just here for business," he replied, me and Leo nodded. "What about you?" He asked. "Yep, just here for vacation," I smiled a little. "Cool cool, well I hope the both of you enjoy yourselves and be safe," he said as he turned around and put his headphones in. I turned and looked at Leo and he shrugged so I just sat back and laid my head on Leo's shoulder and fell asleep.

2 hours later

Me, Leonardo, and his parents finally got off of the plane and headed to our hotel, The Hilton Miami Downtown. It was so beautiful, the best part was hearing about the pool on their rooftop. We got our things settled in our rooms and left the hotel to go explore Miami. I wanted to make sure I explored everything. I also made sure we took lots of pictures for memories, Miami is very beautiful.

"Wanna go to the mall?" Leo asked. "Definitely," I responded. "Ok, well we're splitting up, my parents are going to continue to look around and we'll be at the mall." Leo explained and I nodded. "You kids have fun," Mrs. Lopez said to us.

Meanwhile at Dolphin Mall

"You choose a store," Leo said. I walked up to the big screen map of the mall. "Umm, lets go to Forever 21," I suggested. We walked around looking for Forever 21, it took us 20 minutes and we finally found it. We walked in and began to explore and be pretty much our goofy selves.

We literally did nothing but play around a lot, but we did held onto some things we wanted to buy for ourselves or for each other. After goofing off so much, we finally decided to buy everything we wanted to buy and walked out of Forever 21. We continued to look around to see where else we wanted to go.

We walked inside of Champs and had the weirdest and most funnest fashion show in the fitting room. "Oh my god we are so cute babe," Leo said as he was checking us out in the big mirror, we were posing a lot like somebody was trying to take our picture it was so fun. "Next," I said. As we both walked away and went back our fitting room to change in the next outfit.

As soon we got our next outfit on, walked out and met each other at the mirror. "You hungry?" He asked. "Yea, lets go," I said as we both stayed in character, turned around and model walked back to where we were changing in.

I finally got my clothes back on and met Leo outside of the fitting room area. We walked to cashier to get the stuff we wanted checked out, after that we left and went to go look for the food court. We got a little lost and asked a few people to help us out and we finally got the help we needed and looked around to see where and what we wanted to eat.

"Burger King?" I asked. I didn't want us to spend too much on food. "Yea sure," he replied, "you got ahead and find us a table, I'll go get the food," he said as I walked away to go find somewhere to sit. I found a spot and got settled, I took my phone out, went to ooVoo and called my best friend Nelly, I meant to call her earlier to let her know that we landed but I was distracted.

"Heyy boo," she said as soon as she answered. "Hey, sorry, I meant to call you earlier but I got distracted." I told her. "Girl you good, I'm just glad you landed safely out there. Where Leo?" She responded. "He went to go buy us some food. So what you up to?" I asked. "Girl nothing, I wanted to go to the beach but José not in the mood to do shit," she said rolling her eyes and I laughed at her. "I swear he lazy as hell," she said.

"Mallory?" Somebody called out, I looked up away from my phone and looked around to see who called me, then the person called me again and I noticed it was that from the plane. "Oh hey," I said confused. "Mal, who you talking to?" Nelly asked me. "Some guy I met on the plane," I replied. "Mallory right?" He asked. "Yea, uhhh.." I was trying to figure out his name but I forgot. "Its Jack," he said as he sat down in the chair in front of me. "Oh ok, uhh hey," I said. I looked around looking for Leo and I saw him coming my way with the food. He then noticed Jack sitting at the table with me, I was as confused as he looked.

Leo came up to the table and sat the food down, "uhh may we help you?" Leo asked. "Nah man, I'm leaving, I just came by to say hey," Jack said as he got up from the table he looked at me, smirked and winked at me and walked away. I looked over at Leo, "what was that about?" He asked me. I shrugged because I really didn't know. "Uh hello, Mal.. what did the weirdo want?" Nelly asked. I almost forgot that I was on the phone with her. I looked down at her. "I don't even know, but he's gone." I flipped the camera on Leo. "Hey Lepotardo," Nelly joked. Leo rolled his eyes and laughed at her. "Hey Nelly," he replied. I flipped the camera back on me. "Okay Nells, I'ma call back later, I'm about to get into this food," I told her. "Ok babes, have fun," she said and she hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and took my whooper and fries out.

Before I bit into it, I looked at Leo. "No tomatoes, I already know. I know you babe," he said as he reached over the table and gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to eating his food.

1 hour went by and we were back to walking around the mall. "I have a bad feeling about that guy we met on the plane. My question is how did he find you?" He asked. "Babe I don't know, but my feet hurt and I'm ready to go back to the hotel, and we already knowing that its a long ride back," I spoke.

Leo stopped walking, "ok hand me your bags and I'll carry you on my back while you call us an Uber." He said. I gave him my bags, then I hopped on his back, pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to the Uber app.

2 hours later

We made it back to our hotel suite as the sun was setting. Leo's parents already had beat us here, we went into our room, took our showers, got freshened in our pjs and laid in our bed.

I laid on top of him and rested my head on his bare chest, as he rested his hand on my back. "Wanna hit the beach tomorrow?" Leo asked. "Mhmm," I hummed, he grabbed the remote to close the curtains. "Goodnight," I told him as I was slowly closing my eyes, I was really tired. "Night baby, I love you," he replied. "I love you too," I replied back.