𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 2, 2015
𝙾𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘, 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚊

I got in my car and waited on Carlos and Jack. Jack finally came out of his house and Carlos quickly walked away so he can sit in the front with me. He got in the car and got settled as we waited on Jack to get in. I turned on the radio and they were still talking about that missing girl, I hope they find her, poor girl.

"So where we going first?" Jack asked as he got inside the car, we kind of ignored him and listened the radio.

"And we are here in Houston, Texas speaking with the parents of Mallory Sanchez. Sanchez has been missing for 6 days. The parents say that she was on a trip to Miami with her boyfriend and his family, the boyfriend Leonardo last saw her the morning before she went missing. He says that Sanchez left the hotel of The Hilton Miami Downtown & he called her an uber so that she can have a ride back to the hotel. And she was last seen outside of a Starbucks. If you have seen who she has left with or seen her around where you are right now or anywhere else, please call 911 or call 1-800-555-2238.."

"Can we change the radio station please?" Jack asked, me and Carlos both turned around and looked at him. "Uh ok," I said as we both turned around and Carlos changed the station. "Poor girl, I hope they find her, and find that bastard," Carlos shared and I nodded agreeing with him. "Shits crazy, plus she was only 15, my question is why was she even out alone in the first, not every city safe, there's a lot of crazies out here," I added. "She was 15?" Jack asked. "Yea," I replied.

"They did say she was going to turn 16," Carlos added. "So how far is Toronto?" Jack asked. "Maybe 40 minutes away from where live," I answered. "Americans get confused, Ontario is where we are from but we live close to all of the cities like Toronto, Brampton, and Mississauga," Carlos added. "Yea pretty much," I spoke.

"So we live in King City right?" Jack asked. "Yea," Carlos responded. "Where are you from again?" Carlos asked. "Florida," He answered. "Cool.." Carlos trailed off. "When did you guys move out here?" I asked. "July 28th," Jack answered. Carlos pulled out his phone, I quickly looked over to see what he was doing then looked back up at the road.

After he was typing in his phone my phone buzzed. I finally was able to stop at a stop light, I picked up my phone and saw that Carlos texted me.

"𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐?"

I looked over at Carlos and shrugged. The light turned green and I drove off.

20 minutes later, we made it to Toronto, me and Carlos were walking ahead of Jack because we didn't want to be near him, plus we didn't want him to hear us talk about him.

"Look what I found, Jack's last name isn't even Will, it's Francis. It says that Jack Francis and a few other friends Jahseh Onfroy, Devin Gordon, and Johnathan Porter started their own cult and this here is a rumor," Carlos whispered as he was searching on Jack. "Carmie, I'm worried for you and I don't want you to be left alone with that guy at all. He looked like bad news from gecko." Carlos also whispered trying to warn me to keep my distance from Jack.

"Shit it gets even more scarier, Ms. Will isn't his mom, she's a woman who has been mis.." "hey, what are you guys talking about?" Jack asked randomly as he popped up behind us cutting Carlos off. Carlos jumped and dropped his phone. "Shit," Carlos groaned as he picked his phone up from the ground and his screen was shattered. iPhones may have the best quality of everything but their screens suck ass, that shit break easily.

"I'll buy you a new one," Jack suggested and Carlos nodded. We stopped walking and I looked up, "welp there it is," I spoke. "I've never really been this close to it," Carlos stated. "Wanna go in?" I asked. "Yea, sure," Jack responded, me and Carlos looked at him and rolled our eyes and walked inside leaving him to walk behind us.

"Is there something that I did?" Jack asked trying to catch up with us. "No, it'll just take awhile for us to get use to you, we're not easy with letting new people into our lives," Carlos explained while trying to lie. "That's understandable," Jack spoke.

We continued to look around and a few hours went by and went back home. Me and Carlos were sitting in the kitchen explaining to our mom the information we found on Jack.

"That sick man is a criminal, he's out here abducting females making cults with other men along with him. I told Carmen that she has to stay far away from him," Carlos explained. "Carlos thinks he has parts in that girl who went missing." I added. My mom was so shocked to all the news we told her.

"Wow, how does his mom not know about this?" Our mom asked. "One thats not his mom, two she's been missing so he took her under his wing and got her pretending to be his mom," Carlos replied. "I wish we could inform this to the police, but not sure if they would believe us, Canada only go by whats going on in their own state." Carlos added.

"Well they need to understand, this here is sick," our mom spoke.