𝔻𝕖𝕪𝕛𝕒𝕙

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

I woke up, sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. I'm forever going to hate Johnathan for this stupid shit he pulled. Everyday I think to myself, why would he do this to me. Johnathan is dead to me now and has always been since the day he took me away.

I turned around and looked at his ass sound asleep, I quietly got up and looked around the room to find something to wack him with if he ever comes near me. I don't know why his dumb ass don't ever to think of tying me up, because I try to escape literally every year since I've been stuck with him.

I found his gun that was under his clothes in his drawer. I threw on some of his clothes because I don't know where mines are. I opened the room door and quickly ran out to the front door. Please be the day I finally escape, please. I got the front door open and I ran out of the house.

"DEYJAH!" I heard him yell. I smashed his car window and hopped in, I tried to hot wire the car but it was taking a long time to start. As soon as I saw Johnathan walk out of the house, the car started up and I drove off. I don't know what the hell I'm doing at all.

2 hours later

I was driving so far so good, I realized I wasn't even in California this whole time, I drove passed the Leaving Arizona sign and I was somewhat close to Cali, somewhat meaning I'm driving in the desert.

I didn't make no type of stops at all, because I don't have time for that plus I've been taken away from my home for 3 years. Hopefully I make it back to Compton and find my dad, they're definitely gonna put a price on this niggas head.

This was the longest drive ever, I finally made it to California and I continued to drive. As I was driving someone crashed really hard into me. FUCK!

5 hours laters

"Thanks bro," I heard a voice say. I slowly sat up, but I was in too much pain. I started crying, it was that bad. I flickered my eyes open and I saw some girl across the room from me laying lifeless. I looked around and I saw Johnathan and another guy, he looked really young.

"FUCK!" I shouted and they turned their attention towards me and started laughing like shit was a joke. "You know good try Deyjah, you've done this ever since I took you and you never made it for 'help'," he chuckled.

He walked closer to me and got in my face. He kissed my nose and I turned my face away from him. "I love it when you scream baby, I love it when you do it in the bed too," he said as he kissed my neck and he started breathing his warm breath against my neck.

He reached his hand up to my breast and gripped them really tight. "STOP IT," I cried, "don't you ever do that stupid shit again," he said as he let go and got out of my face. "Its your fault that I gotta get a new car." He said pointing at me.

I looked back over at the girl and I tried to slightly call out for her attention. "She can't hear you," the guy spoke. "Please don't tell me she's dead," I cried. "She's not dead, she just sleeping, she'll probably be up tomorrow or the day after, I don't know. I'll wake her when I need her attention," he explained.

"But I'll introduce myself to you and introduce you to her," he stated. "I'm Devin and thats my ex girlfriend Cinthia, whats your name?" He added. I ignored him and Johnathan walked over towards me. "Deyjah," I spoke.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Deyjah," he stated and I dropped my head. "Johnathan," I called out, then I felt him staring at me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Why not?" He replied. "I wanted your sexy ass for so long and you never got the hint, I guess you got it now." He added and I just laughed at him.

"When my dad finds your ass, its your fucking head," I spat. "Ohh I'm scared now, you're going to daddy on me," he joked. "Deyjah your dad is a old ass man, the hell he gonna do, break his own back," he spoke and I rolled my eyes at him and I looked away. "I know your father, I know he runs things, I also know how he rolls. He's not going to find me, I'm way more smarter than him and his little back up crew." He stated. "Fuck you!" I spat. "I already did," he stated and I turned and looked at him, with my eyes wide eyed.

"Its not rape if you loved it," he added. Tears started to stream down my face, he took my virginity and I don't remember any of it. "What?" I asked. "When?" I asked. "Johnathan how could you, you were my only best friend, how you do this to me." I spoke while crying. I can't believe him. Then he started laughing. "Deyjah, I've been trying to get in them panties ever since we met," he stated. "I wasn't your fucking friend, I just wanted to fuck, but I continued to play cool so I don't blow my cover," he added.

"You're sick," I spat in anger and he shrugged. "Yea Aight," he spoke as he walked away. Then I looked back at the girl down across from me. I can't believe he said ex girlfriend, they are sick as fuck. I have to get us out of here.