𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕪

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

Its May 29th 2017, and I am still locked up in this dingy ass attic. Its been a month since I've taken a shower or brushed teeth or any of those important hygiene stuff.

I haven't seen Jahseh since March. He never tells me anything or his whereabouts. I don't even think he's home. I would cry out for help, but I feel like I would be wasting my time. I know for sure, no one is looking for me anymore.

I got up from the hard bed and walked over to the only window in this attic. Don't worry I've tried banging on the window or try to smash it but.. Jahseh said there's no way out of here and no one will help me. The windows are slightly tinted so they definitely won't me and this window isn't a regular glass window.

As I looked out of the window I noticed Jahseh pulled into his driveway. He got out of the car and a couple of his friends that were in the vehicle with him came out as well and headed inside of the house.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I immediately ran and sat down in the corner. I watched him walk in and he turned his head and looked at me. "I bet you missed me babygirl." He smirked, I looked away from him and I immediately knew his small smirk faded away. "I brought you some fucking food, I'll deal with that sexy ass later," he said as he threw the bag of food at me and left.

I grabbed the bag and took the food out and noticed some of it was half eaten.. well not half, it was already nearly gone. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit? "JAHSEH!" I shouted. I heard footsteps and they stopped near the door. "What?" He asked sounding annoyed. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" I asked. "If you don't want it, then don't eat. It'll be your fault that you starved yourself," he responded. I rolled my eyes and just looked at the food.

I looked around spotted the journal I've been writing in and I got up to get it and decided to write something down. Before I wrote anything in it, I heard footsteps and I quickly put the journal under the bed and quickly sat up on the bed and looked at who was gonna walk in.

The door opened and it was Jahseh, he walked closer to me with no type of expression on his face. He laid me down on the bed, I guess to have sex with me. "You have a roommate," he said as he was down at me, I looked him in his eyes and I was trying so hard to read him, but he looked away. Then I heard a lot of movements, things breaking, I heard one of the doors slam shut, and a lot of footsteps coming upstairs to the attic. The people finally walked in, I saw what looked like Jack carrying some girl who crying and was trying to get out of his grip, and a couple of other guys walk in with a mattress.

"Jahseh, what the fuck is this?" I angrily spoke. Jahseh looked at me and put his hand over my mouth. "Be calm baby girl," he said as he looked over at them. The two guys walked out of the room, and so did Jack. I looked over at the girl and she was passed out on the bed. I cried for her because maybe thats what I looked like when Jahseh took me. Jahseh noticed me crying and looked over at me, kissed me on my forehead, and quickly got up off of me and left, locking the door behind him as usual.

I sat up in the bed, got out of the bed and went over to the girl to make sure she was ok.

1 hour went by and I was still sitting next to the girl, I noticed Jack walk in, he looked over at us, he came closer and handed me something. I looked up at very confused. He had put his index finger to lips signaling me to be quiet. I looked at what he put in my hand and I teared up when I seen it. It was my bracelet my dad gave me, I lost it the day at the mall. I read the inside, it read:
𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑎 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑧, 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑧 & 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑎 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑧.

I miss my parents so much, "thank you," I whispered. He wiped my tears, smiled a little and walked away out of the room. I got up and went over to my bed, grabbed my journal and put the bracelet inside of it, so Jahseh won't notice it.

I walked back over to the girl and I noticed that she was starting to wake up. She looked at me and her eyes grew, "you're the girl that went missing almost 2 years ago," she said surprised. Then she started to look around herself. "Where the fuck am I?" She asked. "Is my family still looking for me?" I asked her. She nodded and I began to cry a little.

"I guess whatever I went through, you already dealt with," she spoke and I nodded. "Its been a year since I've been locked up in here, I have no idea what city or state I am in," I told her. "Whats the last thing you remember before all of this?" She asked me. "I was leaving a Starbucks in Miami and my boyfriend called an Uber for me, but my so called Uber driver kidnapped me." I explained. "I was in Miami for a small vacation with my boyfriend and his parents, and after that I was supposed to return home and see my family. We were supposed to leave off to Mexico so I can visit my dads side of the family and see my Abuela." I cried. She comforted me and I cried in her chest. "I'm Carmen," she spoke. "What's your story?" I asked her.