𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 10, 2015
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Yo Deyjah," someone called out from behind me, I turned around and it was Johnathan. "Oh hey, I was like who the frick is creeping up on me." I laughed. "How's everything going best friend," he smiled as he put his arm around my neck. "Uh good I guess, I heard you was getting into rapping?" I asked. "Yea, its Blueface baby," he said and I laughed. "Remember that," he stated.

"Whatever dude," I laughed, "so you're just gonna follow me home?" I questioned. "Just making sure you safe baby girl," he stated "I'm good Johnathan, Compton is my home, everyone knows me and of course they know who my dad is, so they know who to not f with," I told him, "hey that's true, but just know I got your back nomatter what," he stated. "Thank you," I stopped and told him as we were in front of my house. "It was great seeing you," I told him as I gave him a hug, and he hugged back. I tried to pull away but he was still holding onto me. "Johnny," I spoke as I called him by his nickname, he ignored me and I felt his breath on my neck as his hands slowly traveled to my butt. "Johnathan!" I shouted. He pulled away quick, "I'm so sorry Deyjah, I got a little carried away," he said then he stopped and looked up behind me, I turned around and noticed that my dad was standing at the door.

I rolled my eyes at Johnathan and walked away from him. "Hey Mr. W," I heard Johnathan say as my dad stood there and looked at him. "Get in the house Deyjah," he ordered, I nodded and did as told. I stood behind my dad and looked at Johnathan and he was still standing there, he then looked over at me and blew a kiss at me. I turned around and walked away.

My dad had shut the door and looked at me, "I don't want you around that kid anymore," he ordered as he walked away. I walked by the window and peeked through it to make sure he's still not standing there and he was walking away. I walked away from the window and went upstairs to my brothers room.

"Jason we gotta talk," I said as I walked into his room without knocking. He turned around and looked at me and furrowed his eyes at me. "About?" He asked. "Remember Johnathan?" I asked. "Porter?" He asked and I nodded yes. "Yea, Why what about him?" He asked. "Dude has changed, dad caught him touching on me inappropriately?" I explained. "I feel like if dad ever sees him in this hood or ever come near me ever again, he's going to be a target," I added. "Damn, he should know not to fuck with you that way, plus y'all been best friends since middle school. Why he all of a sudden on weird shit like that with you?" He spat, I shrugged and sat on his bed.

"You know dad gonna have his men guard you everywhere you go," he stated. "Yeaaa, its gonna be super weird, but protection is all I need," I responded.

"I would go nuts if you were taken away from us." He added. "I believe it," I replied. "But we gotta toughen you up little sis, you seem too innocent," he joked and I rolled my eyes. "I mean you know how to fight, you're strong but you too nice," he added. "Whatever Jason," I spoke.

I left his room and went to mines, I'm so confused. Like why is John acting this way. "Deyjah, dinners ready. Come down when you're ready," my dad spoke then he walked away.

I pulled my phone out and called one of my best friends. "Wassup D," she spoke as she answered. "Hey Liyah, you remember Johnathan?" I asked her. And she rolled her eyes. Right, she hates his guts. "Yea what about him," she replied. "He was acting really weird with me today. Somehow he followed me home from school, and as I was trying to say good bye to him, he tried to make a move on me but my dad scared him off," I explained.

"Look Deyjah, like I've said for a long time. You need to watch out for him, nothing ever seems good when he's around you." She explained, I'm not quite sure what she means but I should listen to her.

"Anyways... you and Damien," she spoke. "There's nothing going on between me and Damien, but I think he likes me too," I stated. "Well that sounds good," she replied.

"DEYJAH, foods getting cold!" My dad mid shouted. "I'll call you back later," I stated. "Ok, see you tomorrow," she said as she hung up.

I left my room and headed downstairs, my plate was already made and I sat at the table. All three of us sat as a family, sadly my mother isn't in the picture anymore because she chose drugs and the streets over us. So basically I've been daddy's little girl all my life.

"As of tomorrow, you will no longer walk to and from school," my dad stated and I nodded. "If anybody that's late to come and get you will get their ass beat immediately, not by me because I'll be on my way to come and get you myself. You stay inside that building until I let you know that I am outside, I'm sorry if this seems too strict for you baby girl, but ai can't have nobody snatch you up like the last 2 girls that has been missing," he explained. "I understand dad," I replied, I looked over at Jason and he didn't say anything he just nodded at me.

"They'll be real bold if they took you," Jason then spoke. "Nobody's taking Deyjah!" My dad spat, "I'll kill'em with my bare hands if they tried, I know every gang out here and they'll find em. I'ma put a reward on it too. If they find the person that thought they were slick, I them to bring me they head and I'll give them the money," My explained.