𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕪

Back at the house

We got back to the house, Jahseh brought all my bags in for me and I just went to go ahead up the stairs to the attic but Jahseh stopped me. "Where you going?" He asked me. "Back in the attic, I thought you would've still been pissed.." I explained myself as he cut me off.

"No, Mal I trust you, that whole situation scared me. But come here, I need to talk to you about something, you might be happy about it." He explained. I turned around and followed him to the living room and we both sat on the couch next to each other, I turned towards him waiting for him to speak.

"Ok so, when is your birthday?" He asked. "December 10th," I responded. "Damn it," he spoke. "What?" I questioned. "I had plan but, if I do this I won't have you for too long," he stated. I just looked at him real confused because I still wasn't following up to what he's trying to say.

"I wanted to send you back to your family for your birthday and I'll turn myself in. I'm really starting to feel bad that I actually did this to you and your family," he explained. "I..." I stopped and I looked down, took a deep breath and I looked back up at Jahseh. "Can I have one more year with you?" I asked.

"Or maybe a couple more, I'm not ready to go back," I added. "I'll think about it, if I get caught talking to you about this from one of the guys, I'm fucked and so are you. So keep low," he explained and I nodded. Then it got quiet and I starred into his eyes and tried to reach in for kiss but he turned his head. "I.. I am so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," I spoke. "It's fine, just don't do it again," he stated.

"I wonder what they're up to," I huffed. Jahseh shrugged and we just sat on the couch in silence. I opened my mouth to say something, but I stopped. "Wanna send a message to your family, so they know they you're fine?" He asked looking at me. "How are we going to do that?" I asked. "Write a letter." He answered, "that's going to be big on the news," I spoke. "Yea..." he trailed off.

"Who was that girl at the mall?" He asked me. Damn I forgot all about that, "that's was my best friend," I told him and he nodded. "I told her that I didn't know her, but she didn't believe me. She wrote me her number incase I need to escape from you, I left it." I explained. "Wow. I thought you was going to keep that to yourself," He stated. "It already looked suspicious enough when you saw me with her, plus I want to make us work. I would say what you did was pretty dumb, but I don't want you to regret it because I'm starting grow closer to you. Earlier in the years, I wanted out but there was no way out and continuously trying to escape is pretty pointless." I added.

"I'm still surprised that you're saying all of this... look if I decide to actually make things work between us, I don't want to hide anything between us. Is there anything you hiding that you want to get off your chest?" He asked. I looked down at my hands, thinking should I tell him about my journal and the bracelet Jack gave me that I lost.

I looked up at him, "no, not that I could think of," I lied. "Are you sure? Whatever it is, I won't be mad at all, all I just want is honesty between us." He spoke. I looked away from him and started speaking, "...the day I ran into Jack at the mall, I lost my bracelet my parents got made for me, and recently Jack seemed to have found it and gave it back to me.." I told him. He gently grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him and smiled. "Anything else?" He asked. "I also have a journal that I've writing since I've been stuck with you.." I trailed off and I looked away again and closed my eyes tight hoping nothing bad comes from him.

"Thats cool, is that all?" He asked. "Yep.." I replied. "What about you?" I asked him as I looked back at him. He looked me in my eyes, "I used to stalk you.." he spoke. My mouth draped open in shock. What the hell? "I know, I know. Horrible of me isn't it?" He spoke. "Why me?" I asked. "You may not remember me, but I had a crush on you when I was younger. When I first met you, I thought you were just so sweet and beau.." "wait how did we meet," I asked him, cutting him off. "It was some cruise in Jamaica," he spoke.

"Wow, that was such long ago. How do you remember me from that long?" I asked. "I asked for your name and kept it. I started to follow you on a lot of things.. after you started sharing on your social medias that you were dating that guy, I got jealous and started something like this to let my anger out, I found you and I got you all to myself like I wanted it." He explained.

"I.. I need to go think," I said as I got up from the couch and grabbed my wrist stopping me. "I know.. its hard to take in. Sometimes you can't really get what you want, I hated when somebody told me some shit like that. So, I got what I wanted. If we make this work, I want you to be mines, fall in love with me. I never had nobody love me at all.." "Jahseh you can't force love, especially like this. It takes time," I said cutting him off.

"Honestly now that I think about it.." I trailed off as I sat back down next to him and turned to him. "I forgive you now that you explained it to me.. but its still kind of selfish. Finding love isn't that easy at, was in love with Leo, of course not, but I did love him at the time. I don't know how I feel about him anymore now that I'm not physically with him. I spent almost 3 whole years without him and I don't know how to feel about him anymore." I explained.

"I'm sorry," he spoke, I held his hands and looked him in the eyes and smiled. "We can take things slow, but it has to be between since you don't want your friends to know about us. Just.. when they're around, don't treat me like I'm a dog or some kind of worthless animals.. not that dogs are worthless, but still," I told him and he nodded.

It got quiet again and I looked away from him sat back and thought about when he said that he used to stalk me. That makes everything even weirder.. he turned my head back towards him, looked me in the eyes... his thumb softly brushed against my bottom lip. He looked at my lips and leaned in to kiss me but he stopped himself as I our noses were touching. "I thought you didn't want to kiss me," I spoked. "Shhh," he said as he pressed his soft lips against mines. He pulled me on to his lap and wrapped his around my waist continuing the kiss.

I stopped and looked down, he pushed my chin up to make me look at him and he smiled at me as I cracked a small smile. "That conversation kind of made me feel down, but I feel better now," he spoke. I caressed his face and smiled as he kissed my hand.

"We got a strange story don't we?" He asked "who falls for their kidnapper?" He joked and I shook my head with the same small smile planted on my face. I leaned in and rested my head on his shoulder. It was pretty quiet, then we heard jiggling coming from the door. I quickly removed myself off of Jahseh's lap and went upstairs back in the attic I go.