𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 20, 2015

Johnathan's POV

I was sitting in my car across from Deyjah's house, waiting for it to get dark. Waiting for these bum guards to get tired so I can make my move.
20 minutes later, they sat down and it look like they dumb asses fell asleep. I quickly got out my car, ran across the street and went around behind the house, I climbed up to where Deyjah's room was and she had her window cracked open. I opened it all the way, quietly climbed in, walked over to her bed and put a cloth over her face making sure she don't wake up or move when I grab her, a few seconds went by and I grabbed her ass and she didn't move.
"Wow" I whispered, I grabbed her out of the bed, jumped out the window with her in my arms still, ran back to my car putting her in the back seat got in the car and drove off.

Deyjah's POV
10 hours later

I wake up and noticed I was not in my room, I look to my left and saw my arm tied to the bed. But my other arm was free, what a dumbass. I looked to my right "JOHNATHAN UNTIE ME NOW!" I yelled and he jumped out his sleep and looked at me. "Oh shit good morning baby, welcome to your new temporary home" he spoke and then I noticed I couldn't move my legs either because this dumbass psycho tied my feet together.

"What the fuck is this?" I said as I reached over to untie my other hand. "Don't do that, you'll regret it" he spoke. "Nigga if my dad find out about this, yo ass is grass" I spoke and he laughed as he got out of bed and walked out the room.

I was able to get myself untied, I sat up quickly to untie my legs, got out the bed. I noticed he might've been in the bathroom because he was rapping some lyrics or whatever. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a knife, ran to the door.

"Deyjah!" He shouted, "we'll be leaving later on tonight to Miami, Florida..." he spoke, I tuned in him out and was focused on the door, I grabbed his jacket putting it on me, opened the door and ran out.

Johnathan's POV

"DEYJAH" I shouted as I turned the water off waiting for her to respond, I walked out the bathroom, walked in my room, I turned around and the front door was wide open. "FUCK" I shouted as I grabbed my keys and ran out the house.

I got into the car and stroll the streets looking both ways for Deyjah, I pulled out my phone to call my boy Jack.

Deyjah's POV

I ran into a familiar gas station looking for help, but when I got to the cashier, he looked like he just got out of prison. "Where's Mr. Kapoor?" I asked and him. "Ohhh he has today off." He stated as he squinted his eyes at me, then I noticed him looking down at something then back at me. "Do you have a phone I can use?" I asked. "Sure, come here in the back and follow me" he said as I slowly walked to the back with him, then a stench of something that smelled dead hit my nose. "What's that smell?" I asked covering my face. I heard the door close behind us and the lights cut on and I saw Mr. Kapoors dead body in the corner, then I saw Johnathan standing there looking dead at me.

"BOO!" The man shouted as he put his hands on my shoulders, I flenched so hard, I swung the knife stabbing him in the arm. "AHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled as he fell to the floor. Johnathan chuckled, "You really thought you got away" he spoke. He came towards me, trying to grab me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted as I started to fight back. "Stop fucking hitting me Deyj!" He mid shouted.