𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕪
It was morning and I was in a room with Jahseh's arms wrapped around me. Every time I'm sleeping in the bed with him, I always remember the time I tried to escape from him when I was 15, I am now 18 and I gave up on trying to escape because it was pointless.

I hope Carmen is ok since I'm not in the attic with her. I tapped his arm softly and told him, "I have to pee," he moved his arms and shifted to the other side. I got up out of the bed and I looked behind myself and saw him looking the whole time. "I have everything set up for you incase you need a shower, for today, I am going to trust you be good and not run away. I don't want you in that attic." He spoke, I nodded as I turned around and walked in the bathroom, I was about to close the door behind me, "leave the door open," he spoke and I pushed it back open.

1 hour later

I got out of the shower, I noticed that he wasn't in the room, so I quickly dried myself up and got dressed. My hair was a bit wet still, but whatever, I can't really do much to it without a comb or brush. I walked out of the bathroom, walked out of the room and slowly walked down the stairs. Jahseh looked at me and I was against the wall, hesitantly taking my time going down the stairs.

"I made breakfast earlier, it's probably cold now," he spoke, "thank you," I spoke as I gave him a small smile. I walked in the kitchen to fix me a plate and walked in the kitchen and say by the island. I looked over at him and he smiled. "Uh.. um.. can I go check on the girl in the attic?" I asked.

"She's not up there any more, but worry she's fine and you'll see her one day," he replied and I slowly nodded as I finished making my plate and put my food in the microwave. As my food was heating up, I was staring at my reflection in the microwave, I might've starred too long, until the point I saw 15 year old me was next to me, I quickly looked beside myself and the microwave beeped and it scared me half to death I jumped.

"You good?" Jahseh asked me. "Yea," I replied as I took my plate out of the microwave, grabbed a fork and sat next to Jahseh at the island. "As soon as you're done, I'm going to take you shopping, but you gotta wear these sunglasses so you don't get noticed," he stated as he sat his phone down and looked at me and I nodded.

He went back to looking into his phone and I looked over at him looking at his face tats. I stopped eating and lifted my left hand towards his face to touch his tattoos. He looked over at me grabbed my hand, "sorry, just looking," I spoke as I continued to admire his tats and he was still looking at me.

I turned away from him and looked down at my left over food. "Wouldn't it be weird to say that I actually don't want leave your side," I spoke as I looked up at him. "Yea, to me yea. You hated my guts back then and you called me every name in the book." The explained then he paused for second. "Are you over your 'boyfriend' and catching feelings for me?" He asked.

"I.. I don't know," I spoke as I looked up at him, then I looked back down at the food. "Do you wanna know why I'm doing this?" He asked. I shook my head no, "I don't really care anymore," I responded.

"Oh," was all he said, I reached my hand to back and rubbed it. "I'm not mad at you anymore. Staying mad at you is kind of pointless now, but you owe me for the abuse you've done to me when I was younger then," I told him. He stood up and looked at me, "beat up, take all the anger that's built up inside of you, and put it on me. Well no, think about 15 year old Mallory, what would she do," he stated.

"I.. I no longer have that anger in me anymore, I cried it all out and wrote it all out," I explained to him and he didn't say anything. He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around he and hugged me from behind as I was still sitting down. "How would you feel if I got locked up, when the cops find out about this?" He asked me. "I would be a little sad but happy," I spoke.

"Wow, so you would visit me if I was locked up?" He asked. "I don't think they would allow me to be near you, not if I beg," I responded. "I probably wouldn't press charges, but my family would for sure," I added. "Schmt, stop lying," he spoke. "I'm so serious, shit I respect you enough that you didn't rape me," I stated. "Ah yea, that's not my style... but anyways lets go before I change my mind," he said as he got off of me and threw my trash away for me. I had put on the sunglasses that he gave me and followed him out of the house.

✨𝙱𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜:

Only one year

•Record Love

•Stripper in Love

It Boy