ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕟

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

"I was leaving out of the college building and I ran into my so called neighbor Jack, he told me that my tires were flat and that he was going to drive me home. He also said that he called my mom and spoke to my brother, I don't think he even spoke to them at all." I spoke. "I knew something suspicious was going on with him, by the way he kept starring at me, it freaked me and my brother out." I added.

"Damn, I first met Jack when I was on my way to Florida" Mallory said. "I even planned a trip to Hawaii for my mom and my brother, I know they are truly broken right now. I miss them so much," I spoke.

"I know how you feel," she said as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Now that I think about it, when me and my brother was showing him the city, my brother looked him up and he found a lot of stuff on him. He said that, Jack, some other guys named Devin, John something and Jahseh, they all started their own cult or something, plus the lady he was so called living with was a missing woman we didn't really know about, I guess they gave up on looking for her, she had to play as his mom." I explained. "A cult?" Mallory asked, "are we apart of that?" She asked. "I guess but I hope not. And I guess we're not the only girls in it." I added.

"A couple other females are being taken away from their families like us," Mallory cried. I did too because the shit was sad and we just held on each other.

2 hours went by and I guess me and Mallory fell asleep, but I was awoken by Jahseh coming in to grab Mallory, he took her out of the room and I was locked in the room by myself.

I got up from the ground and looked out of the window. Then I began to cry because I miss my family so fucking much, I know they will find me, I know they will. Carlos knows exactly what's going with Jack and I'm so glad we told our mom background information on his ass. I heard the door open and I saw Jacks reflection through the mirror, I quickly wiped my face as he quickly closed the door himself. "Hey beautiful," Jack spoke, ignored him like usual and he hates it so much.

Jack came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Why me?" I asked, I don't know how many times I've asked him this but he ignored me and slid his hands in my pants, I closed my eyes really tight. "Please stop," I cried. "Relax baby girl," he whispered in my ear. Then he began to plant kisses on my neck, Every time I'm around Jack, I'm never comfortable. Tears started to stream down my face, I know I should be used to this but I'm not and I won't ever be. Why? Because a monster forcefully took my virginity and I can never get that back.

He stopped and back away from me, "why do you flinch every time I touch you, I've never abused you at all and I don't plan on doing so either?" Jack asked. I do have a past of my own that I never speak of, the only person who knows is Carlos.

"Talk to me Carmen," he begged as he sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him, informing me to sit next to him. "What's wrong?" He asked, I shook my head not wanting to talk about it at all.

"Look babygirl, you gonna be with me for the rest of your life, so you're gonna have to open up to me some time," he stated as he got up from the bed and headed for the door. "Wait," I spoke, he stopped in looked at me.

I can't believe he said that'll be stuck with him for the rest of my life. I sighed, "my father abused me, my mom, and my brother a long time ago," I spoke. "My mom had finally found someone to talk to, she got her a lawyer and they locked away to prison for 50 years," I added.

Jack held his head down, I guess he started to feel bad, "he also tried to rape me but my mom stopped him," I also state. "FUCK!" Jack yelled, he rushed my direction, I flinched and he hugged me and held on tight to me.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you babygirl, but I refuse to let you go, just give this a chance please," he cried. I can't believe he started crying. "COMFORT ME!" He yelled. I slowly wrapped my arms around him. How is my story making him feel this kind of anger? What the fuck happened to him?

"Its fine Jack, this happened when I was 8, I was a kid, I'm fine now, but safe isn't the word for right now because I'm away from my family. You gotta let me go Jack," I told him as I slowly rubbed his back. "Not gonna happen," he spoke as he got up and headed out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.