𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 17, 2015
𝙾𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘, 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚊

"Okay, I'll see you later on tonight. 9pm right?" I asked. "Yes girl, and dress cute so you can get you a mans," my best friend said as we both separated. I had pulled my phone out of my purse to text Carlos to ask him he wanted me to buy him and mama some food.

"Hey!" some guy said as he popped up out of nowhere, I jumped really hard my phone dropped out of my hand, and I looked up to see who it was. "Jack? What are you doing here? And how did you know I went to school here?" I asked.

"I was driving around town and I noticed that someone was trying to flat your tires. I can drive you home, don't worry I called your mom and told her everything and that I'll take you home." He explained. I looked over at my car and the tires looked slashed instead of being poked at.

"Uh I don't know, I don't really know you like that.." "trust me, I already spoke to your mom and I texted your brother, I can show you my phone," he added as he had cut me off. "Uhhh ok," I hesitated. I picked up my phone and followed him to his car and got in the passenger seat. "Thanks" I said awkwardly.

The whole ride was silent, I took my phone out of my purse and it was fine, so glad I had this Otterbox phone case. I had put my phone back in my bag and I looked up and noticed an unfamiliar area. "Um, are you going the right way?" I asked confused. "Yea, its just a shorter way," he responded. I pulled out my phone and went to my messages to text Carlos... but then Jack swerved the car really hard my phone flew out of the window and he continued driving.

"What the fuck!" I yelled in frustration. He started speeding and continued driving. "Stop the fucking car right now!" I yelled and he ignored me and continued to speed. He almost got us into a car accident as he swerved into the other lane and truck was coming our way, but he quickly swerved back in the other lane.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and tried to open my door, he looked over my way and quickly rolled the window up. For some reason I couldn't open the door. "You won't be able to open it, its on child lock," he spoke. I pulled out my pepper spray and started sprang him in his face and the car swerved into a tree.

1 hour later

"Thanks man," I heard Jack say, I sat up and flickered my eyes opened, I realized that I was sitting outside tied up, then I looked over at Jack and he was talking to some tall lengthy guy.

Then he noticed me looking his direction and Jack turned around and looked at me with that evil Joker grin on his face. "Welcome back to earth baby girl," Jack said as he got closer to me and started playing in my curls. "This my boy Johnathan, Johnathan this is the beautiful Carmen. Guess what Carmen, we are moving to Florida and you get to meet Mallory," Jack stated. My eyes grew to the name he said, "Mallory Sanchez?" I asked and he smiled.

"So two more females to go right?" Johnathan asked. "Yea, Devin is in Wisconsin right now searching for the right honey for himself," Jack explained, "what the fuck is this?" I asked. "Just some fun that you'll be apart of," Jack responded as he kissed me as soon as he pulled away, I spat in his face and his whole mood changed.

"Aight, I'll see you soon," Johnathan said as he dapped Jack and left. Jack turned around looked my direction, he rushed my way and I flinched really hard when he got close. I guess when he saw me flinch he stopped himself. "Good night baby girl," Jack said, I was so confused until I saw him take a white cloth from behind his back and put it against my faced and I dozed off.