𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕟

"Here" Jack said as he handed me a suitcase. I looked up at him real confused. "I get to leave for good?" I asked. "Hell no, I'm taking yo ass to an expensive ass hotel, I need you to put this wig on and these shades, make sure you look through the suitcase so I know I got the right sizes for you." He said as he walked away and the door was wide open. I was thinking to myself like should I make that run, but then I thought about it and said fuck it, I'm not running down no stairs and end up bussing my ass and he'll be looking over me like I did some dumb shit.

I huffed really loud for him to hear me and opened the suitcase to see what he got me. Just a bunch of fucking lingerie & swimsuits.. oh yea and some clothes, but there's more exposing clothing in here other then regular clothes.

"Jack!" I shouted out. "What!" He shouted back. I didn't say anything else, I did him like how my mama do me, call out my name after I said yes and she don't say a damn thing.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" He shouted. "Come here please!" I shouted. I just sat there and threw the clothes out of the suitcase, then I came across something that might give me a major wedgie.

He popped up in the doorway, I held up the underwear and showed it to him. "What the hell is this? Listen here, after I just told your dumbass that my own biological father raped me and you think I'm gonna fuck your pale ass after that story. YOUR CRAZY!" I explained.

He rolled his eyes and that evil little grin slowly grew on his face. "Carmen, I'm not gonna put my hands on your sweet little body ok, and if you don't want that thong that I thought would look real good on you, just give it back to me and I can take them back." He replied.

"Then what the fuck was the whole point of these damn lingeries and revealing ass clothing?" I asked him. His whole mood changed and he grabbed all the clothes and left, the door was wide open still.

I got up from the floor and walked over to the doorway. He came back up the stairs and we were face to face. "Here," he said as he lifted a whole other bag. I looked at it and grabbed it from him, I turned around and went to go look through them. They were regular and normal clothes, oh thank god. I checked the sizes and he was pretty on point with it. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"How's that?" He asked me. "A lot better and thank you." I replied. "Now hurry up and get dressed, choose an outfit, pack the rest of the clothes in the suitcase and hand it to me so I can put it in the car." He spoke and I did as told. I looked through the clothes, looking for something to wear.

At the mall with Mallory & Jahseh

We arrived to the mall and I noticed that my missing pictures were everywhere I grabbed one of them and I almost cried. Jahseh walked in the mall behind me and I quickly put it back.

"So where should we go first?" He asked. "Uhh, doesn't matter to me," I shrugged and I followed him into some store. He already started picking up clothes, "here go try these on," he ordered as I grabbed the clothes and went to on of the dressing rooms. I closed the door behind me and the missing poster was in here as well.

I took the flyer, folded it and put it in my pants pocket incase I may need it

I took the flyer, folded it and put it in my pants pocket incase I may need it. "Need any help in there?" I heard Jahseh ask. "No, I'm fine, but thank you," I responded back as I quickly changed into one of the clothing Jahseh made me try on.

I step out of the fitting room, he looked up at me and smiled. "I think I might need a smaller size, it's a little baggy," I stated. "I'll go and grab you a medium," he responded back. "Mallory?" I heard someone say as they came out of the dressing room, it was a girl my age, she looked familiar. "Mallory, its me Nelly your best friend," she said, "I.. I'm sorry you must have the wrong person, my name is.. Mary," I lied as I held in the tears. I can't believe that I'm lying to my own best friend.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought you was someone I knew. Yea my best friend Mallory has been missing for 3 whole years and we're still trying to find her," she added. "Babe, here's a size small," Jahseh said as he paused and looked at us and his whole mood switched. "Get dressed, we gotta go," he ordered. I slowly nodded, looked over at Nelly who was still trying to figure me out as I walked in the dressing room.

As I was changing back into my clothes, I noticed that she slid me a note.

ℐ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℳ𝒶𝓁, 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻ℴℴ𝓁 𝓂ℯ.
ℋℯ𝓇ℯ'𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇, 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓂𝓂ℯ𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓎.
(281)-567,2821

I kept the note for just incase and slid it in my pocket as well. I left out of the dressing room and left with Jahseh, I turned around and looked back at Nelly.

20 minutes later, he dragged me into the parking lot and pushed me in the car and got in on the drivers side. "What the fuck was that about?" He asked me. "What did I tell you?" He questioned me. "Jahseh calm down, be glad that I didn't run off with her. I'm still with you right?" I stated, he was pissed and he looked away from me. "You can't keep me locked up in that attic just because of that," I spoke, I got closer to him and gently grabbed his chin to face me and he looked away.

"Look at me. Jahseh I'm not going anywhere," I told him, "trust me... I promise," I added. "We may not see each other a lot, but I really came to my senses, ain't shit I can do, you're stronger than me, and I'm not gonna fight you anymore. Its all getting pointless, I've been with you for at least 2 or 3 years I think, and I think I want to get to know you a little better," I explained and his eyes turned right back in my direction and I smiled.

I sound crazy, but I'm mentally drawn to this man and I barely seen his ass, I really don't know why I want to stay with him, after he took me away from my family and boyfriend.