Part 1

Lisa's POV

"Where are we really going, huh Lalisa? And do I really have to wear this blindfold? I might trip into something here." My beautiful girlfriend whined as I assisted her towards the door. I laughed at her rant.

"Don't worry, Baby. You won't trip onto something, I got you. Trust me." I replied as I open the door in front of us then I slowly guided her to step out.

And when we already passed the door, I abruptly went towards her back.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Do I have a choice to be not to?" She answered, I just laughed at her silliness.

I then started to untangled her blindfold and after a few seconds I heard her cute gasp as she roamed her eyes around the backyard of my house which I decorated myself.

"Happy 3rd Anniversary, Baby." I whispered while smiling from ear to ear as I wrapped my arms around her from behind and placed a small kiss on her neck.

"Aww. Thank you so much, Baby. Happy 3rd Anniversary too." She then turned around and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I then watched her make her way towards the photos I've hanged around together with the lights.

I smiled to myself after seeing her gummy smile decorated her beautiful face as she look into the pictures I took and developed one by one.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, she is the only girl that able to capture my playful heart and tame me.

Way back when I was on my high school and college years, I was known for being a player. I've dated a bunch of girls before and mostly of them only lasted for just minutes or even just seconds, 2 days is the longest as far as I remember.

But all of it changed on my last year on college.

Jennie transferred to our school that year. She has this cold aura and kinda bitchy personality that captured my whole attention.

I tried to seduce her like the normal thing I do to the other girls in school but man, she's tough. Totally different from anyone else.

At first, I thought that I was just being challenged by her rejections but slowly, cliché it may sound, the school's biggest player fell in love with the beautiful transferee and that's when I decided to change and courted her in a way that I've never been done before. I exerted so much effort just to show her that I've already changed and I'm serious about her.

Luckily, she acknowledged my efforts and given me a chance and I promise myself not to waste that chance ever. And here we are, celebrating our 3rd year of love and I aimed to celebrate the rest of my years with her by my side.

"Babe, come over here." I heard Jennie called me as she tapped the space beside her in the centre of the backyard where I put a foam mat with a lot of cushions.

I happily went towards her and as soon as I sat beside her, she then moved and sat on my lap, facing me with her hands around my neck.

"This is really beautiful, Lisa. Thank you. I appreciate it, really." She said as she display her gummy smile that never failed to make my heart flutter every time I get to see it.

Then she slowly leaned on to place a soft and delicate kiss onto my lips which I responded quickly.

"Everything for you my queen." I replied after the sweet kiss that we just shared as I get drown into her black feline eyes.

"I love you." I then uttered lovingly.

"I love you too." Jennie replied softly.

I just hope that it is still true and not a lie, my love...