Part 10

Lisa's POV

After we made love, both of us went to shower and change into comfortable clothes, as what Jennie told me to.

And what I'm wondering of is that Jennie packed a lot of her clothes as well as mine.

"Where are we really going, Nini?" I asked for the nth time.

I then looked at our suitcase at the back of our seats before turning my gaze at my beautiful girlfriend.

We are now inside my car but Jennie as the driver.

"You better stop questioning me and just sit there and pamper me with your sweetness and attention, Lalisa." Jennie said in a dangerous tone and eyed me before focusing her eyes back on the road but it only made me smile wider.

"Yes, my queen." I responded as I took one of her hand and tangled it with mine then place a kiss on it which draw a smile on her lips as well.

After hours of driving with a little bit of flirting, we then arrived on a small cabin.

"Where are we, Nini?" I asked her as I furrowed my eyebrows when we both got off from the car.

Jennie then made her way towards me and envelope me into a side hug.

"I realized that I've been so occupied with work these past few weeks so I decided to borrow Nayeon's rest house for a week coz I want to spend quality time with you alone, Love." She sweetly answered with her beautiful gummy smile as she looked up on me.

My heart flutter at what she said.

"See? That thing with her and that man is nothing. She still loves me as much as I love her." I said, or rather convince myself.

"Hey, Baby, what's wrong?" Jennie suddenly said as she held my face and wipe off something from it. Worry is visible on her eyes.

I didn't realized that I was already crying, my tears were continuously falling down from my eyes. I just can't conceal how happy I am that despite of what I've discovered, Jennie is still here with me, showing me how much she still cares for me and loves me.

"N-nothing, Love. I'm just so happy. Thank you." I answered her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Aigoo. You are always welcome, my Lili." Jennie cooed me as she tighten her hug on me.

I hope that this moment would last.

-----

Jennie's POV

"Come on now, Love. The waters nice." I yelled as I swim further in the man made lagoon here at the back of Nayeon's cabin.

" I yelled as I swim further in the man made lagoon here at the back of Nayeon's cabin

"I don't know, Love. I think it's too cold for my liking." Lisa replied as she dip her toe on the water but quickly took it back and wrapped her robe on her body tighter, crunching her nose and acting like she was really cold.

I internally laughed at her cuteness.

Lisa doesn't like cold water in her bathe yet ironically want her room to be as cold as north pole when she sleeps and her drinking water to froze in coldness but then there's already an evil idea that was on my mind.

"I'm sorry, Baby."

I laughed on my mind before I took a deep breath and executed my evil plan.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I submerge my head under the water, pretending that I am drowning.

"H-help!" I continued to act, executing my plan well to make Lisa really believe.

"Jennie!" Lisa exclaimed as she tossed her robe away and abruptly dive into the water and swim her way towards me.

She held me by my waist with care and raise me above the water.

"Nini! Open your eyes!" She yelled, panicking, because I shut my eyes close, acting like I loose my consciousness as a part of my plan.

Lisa held my face and shook me slightly.

"No no no." She repeatedly said with fear and worry lingers on her voice.

"Please, Baby, wake up!" Lisa pleaded while slightly tapping my cheeks.

"How's the water now, Love?" I suddenly blurred out as I open my eyes with my widest grin.

"Yah! Ruby Jane!" Lisa exclaimed as I laughed out loud at her shock flustered state,

"I almost had a heart attack!" She continued to whine as she wipe the water on her face.

And I was about to tease her even more when I felt her body trembles and hear her sniffles.

"Hey, Baby, I'm so sorry." I said ever so softly as I got more closer to her and held both of her shoulders.

My heart clenched seeing how she sobs and hide her face on her hands while crying but soon melted when she spoke,

"Y-You mean the world to me and I can't afford to lose you in any ways, Nini." Lisa stated between her cries.

I placed my finger on her chin, slowly lifting up her face to made her meet my gaze and when I finally locked my gaze with her big brown orbs that is filled with tears,

"You won't lose me, Lili. I'll stay with you forever. I promise." I said to her as I wipe her tears away but a known feeling slightly tug on my heart, knowing that I have something or perhaps someone behind her back.

Later, Lisa finally showed her wonderful smile that always leave me breathless.

"I'll hold on to that promise of yours, Love." She smiled as she close the gap between us, she enveloped me into her warm and loving hug that always give me the comfort and burry her face at the crook of my neck.

"Of course, Love. You're my one and only." I suddenly said as I reciprocate the hug with much more intensity.

I know it's so out of the blue but I just suddenly want to secure her with those words though I know it's not true.

"Hmm-mm." Lisa only hummed that head was still on the crook of my neck which send chills through my spine that made me shiver.

She then parted to the hug but still keeping me close to her. She then locked her gaze back at my own and stare at me with a ghostly emotion on it.

But before I could ask her, she quickly stole a quick kiss on my lips and splashed water on me as she swam away while laughing.

"Yah! Pranpriya!" I screamed as I looked at her in disbelief.

Lisa only stick her tongue out and sent me a playfully wink before she swam further away from me while laughing out loud.

"Wait 'till I catch you and I'll make you regret what you did." I dangerously said at her with a wide sexy grin displayed on my lips.

"Well, good luck, shorty!" Lisa retorted that made my eyes widen.

"Oh no, you didn't." I muttered before I swim towards her to catch the living barbie that is producing the most beautiful laugh I ever heard in my entire life.

I hope that this laugh of yours will remain forever, my Lili.