Part 16

Lisa's POV

After what happened at Jennie's house, I went straight to my office and instructed my secretary not to let anyone in, especially my cheating girlfriend ever again.

I then decided to bury myself in the piles of piles of paperworks to distract myself from the thoughts my mind is having, which I don't really like.

Not long enough, I heard a voice outside my office and I easily recognize who it belong to.

"I'm an exemption, I'm her girlfriend."

Girlfriend my ass.

I felt a slight tugged on my heart but I quickly shrugged it off and rolled my eyes.

Now you're claiming me as your girlfriend? As if you didn't let me embarrassed myself in-front of your neighbours and employees this past few days?

I pressed the intercom that was connected to Sana's table outside.

"Sana, please make the visitor leave coz she's distracting me from my work due to the loudness of her voice." I said seriously with a hint of irritation laced on my tone.

"What the heck, Lisa? Visitor?! And a distraction?!" I heard Jennie exclaimed at the other line but I didn't answered her and why would I be?

"Yes, Boss." Sana answered and I just turn the intercom off.

You've hurted me enough and I don't want to be under your spell again.

***

It was now past 10pm as I signed the last paper I was reading. All of my employees left awhile ago and I just stayed a little longer than the usual coz I am waiting for someone.

And as if on cue, the door of my office opened and a chicken monster ramp her way towards my table.

"Yow, Lalice!" Jisoo greeted loudly and sat on the chair near the table.

"Sup, Chu." I greeted back as I stood up to pick my coat on the rack and wear it.

"Shall we go now?" I added and eyed her for a second then made my way towards the exit and Jisoo followed suit.

I called her to accompany me to our favourite bar we used to go when we were college coz I want to drink my feelings away and just enjoy the night without thinking about some certain brunette.

When we arrived at the bar, I abruptly ordered some hard liquor from the bartender and sat on a high stool in-front of the counter.

"What made you ask me to come here with you again after 3 freakin' years, Limario?" Jisoo then asked me as she took a sip on her drink.

I playfully raised my eyebrow. I honestly just want some company tonight and I couldn't think of anyone else than my best bud.

"Is it bad now, Chu?" I laughed as I took my drink in one shot and order for another one.

"No, not really. But with you drinking like that seems you have something heavy on your back." She seriously said and turn her body to face me, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Spill." She added.

I looked on her eyes and contemplated for awhile but chose to just keep it to myself for now.

"Nothing, Chu. I just really want to have fun tonight." I sighed and took my drink all in as I shut my eyes shut with the bitterness of the liquid flowed on my throat.

Jisoo just eyed me, clearly not convinced with my statement but choose not to say anything anymore coz I know that she knew that I don't want to talk about it.