Part 32

Lisa's POV

"Sana, where are the documents for the Sta. Maria project? Didn't I told you to give it to me?" I asked my secretary as I scan another document with my brows knitted together.

"I already given you that earlier, Boss." Sana answered. So after reading the papers on my hand, I started to search for that certain document but it looks like it's testing my very short temper that I couldn't see it.

Damn it!

Three days.

Yes. It's been three days since I left Jennie on the ranch after I took her in every possible way that I could think of.

And if you'll ask me why did I left her after that wonderful night we've shared, then I'll answer you with;

Because I'm scared.

I'm scared because she's doing it, she's already breaking the wall I built for my heart. And my mind is slowly agreeing with my stupid heart no matter what I wanted it to think of another thing.

I slammed my hand in my table that made Sana startled.

"Boss, are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

I know that she's really worried about my being because I've been working my ass off without a second of rest.

I just can't stay put because my conscience is bugging me and it really frustrates me big time.

"You should take a rest, Lisa." Sana said after, calling me by name and that indicates that she's talking to me as friend and not as an employee.

"Just go, Sana." I only said to her flatly, not minding what she just said and continued to search for the stupid document.

I heard Sana sighed before standing up and went out of my office with a disappointed face.

And I was once again left alone in my huge office.

I put the papers and my pen down on the table and rested my back on my chair and shut my eyes close.

I want to scream.

I want to lose control.

I want to escape.

I want to break free.

I want to cry.

But I won't.

I can't.

I don't know but even if different emotions were already mixing up inside me, my eyes still refuses to shed even a lone tear.

Is it that tired?

Or

My tears already run dry?

I tried so much to stone my once soft heart and I eventually succeeded but the person that was the reason why I did such thing is the same person that turn it back to the way it used to be.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jennie asked me worriedly as she tried to look back at me.

I just tightened my back hug to her as I buried my face on her back while sniffing and sobbing to hide my face from her.

We are now in my living room while watching some movie and she was sitting in front of me while my arms were wrapped around her petite sexy waist securingly.

"N-Nothing." I answered her between my cries.

But this kitten that I was hugging is as stubborn as I am. So she did her best to breakout from my hug to face me. And when she succeeded, she abruptly cupped my face on her cute delicate hands.