Part 26

Lisa's POV

"I love you, Mina." I said to the beautiful girl beside me.

Mina then turn her head to me and flashed her gorgeous smile that could totally melt anyone who would able to see it.

"I love you too, Lisa." She said wholeheartedly.

The room fell silent for a moment but when I finally got the situation I abruptly ruffled her hair.

"What I mean is the next thing you have write on the cake is 'I love you', Miss Myoui." I said to her with a small smile.

"Isn't it bad to assume now, Miss Manoban? You used to tell me those words every chance you had before tho." She retorted confidently as she wink at me.

"I did? Really? I don't remember it tho." I asked as I creased my eyebrows, pretending that I was trying hard to remember it to tease her.

"Yah! First, you didn't remember me quickly, now you can't even remember those thing you used to do and say to me? You're unbelievable, Lisa!" Mina whined then stomped her feet to march towards the cake on the counter then pout like a little child which I find really cute.

You look just like her.

I then shook my head lightly before I followed her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just kidding, Minari." I tried to console her but she just sent me a death glare before going back on writing something on the cake.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry." I said again as I held her hand and made her turn her body to face me.

"Hmph!" She just said cutely while still pouting, looking elsewhere but me.

I can't help but to stare at her innocent face.

Why do I see her in you?

"I swear, Mina, if you won't stop pouting I will-" I didn't got the chance to finish my sentence when Mina turn her face and lock her gaze on mine with an unreadable emotion on it.

"You will what, Lisa? What are you going to do? Hmm?" She then said in slow manner with a low voice that I almost didn't recognize.

I felt my throat run dry but I did my best to make myself think rationally.

No.

She is different.

You are different.

I then placed my hand on the counter table without breaking our eye contact as I leaned closer to her that obviously shocked her.

"I.Will.Do," I copied her voice as I continued what I am doing that made the girl inside my arms flustered.

Mina then slowly closed her eyes that made me smirk because I know she was expecting something.

"This." I then said to her as I wipe the icing I got from the cake behind her to her nose then broke into a wider grin.

"Yah! Manobaaaal!" Mina squealed that made me laugh hard.

She then turn around for awhile but when she face me again, her hand was now full of icing that made my eyes widened, stop laughing and to take a step back.

"H-Hey, look, I didn't meant what I did, Mina. Please." I stuttered while continuing to step back, afraid of the icing.

But Mina is now smirkingg while looking dangerously at me, taking a step closer to me until I felt my back hit the wall.

"Afraid of the little icing, Manoban?" Mina said while still smirking.tyvtgtt

And before I could answer, Mina then wipe the handful of icing on my face and she laugh out loud while looking at my shocked face that is covered on icing.