Part 5

Lisa's POV

"You better buy me a whole bucket of chicken because of this, Limario." Jisoo said on the microphone on her headphones.

"I promise to buy you the tastiest and crunchiest chicken on the whole world, Chu. Thank you so much for this." I replied over the microphone too with a wide smile on my face.

"You're way too dramatic, Lisa. It that what Jennie teaches you?" She jokingly retorted but smile genuinely back at me.

I just laughed at her.

We are now on Jisoo's private chopper going to an island slightly away from the city but it will only take three and a half hours of drive yet I have to hurry that's why Jisoo suggested that we should just use her chopper to get there faster.

"Rich kid." I rolled my eyes playfully when she suggested that but I actually can't thank her enough for her brilliant idea.

By the way, I am planning on setting up a dinner on this private island where we can peacefully and clearly see the beauty of the sunset which Jennie loves and after that I am planning on staying there up until the wonderful view of night skies shows which she also loves.

I'll make her feel how much I would do just for her and how much I love her.

"We're about to land on Isla de Manoban, please hold on tight and just enjoy the top view of the beautiful island." Jisoo then announced proudly.

I moved near the window to witness the beauty of the island. This is actually my grandfather's and our family used to go here for vacation and only Manoban's were only allowed to go here but as for Jennie, I know that she'll become one soon that's why I'm willing to break the rules just for her.

Not long enough, we've already landed on the island then Jisoo and I set up near the beach.

"Jennie will definitely like this, Lis." Jisoo then said after all the decorations and other things we set up.

I roamed my eyes around the area and I smiled.

"I hope she will, Chu." I replied as I took a deep breath.

"Why don't you call her and ask her out now, Limario? You might want to remember that it's almost sunset now." She then said while crossing her arms on her chest and looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

I chuckled and fished my phone out of my coat and dialled the number of my girl.

Calling My Nini 💘 ...

But after so many rings, she didn't answer her phone. I dialled her number again and again but it was still no answer.

I'm starting to get anxious. What if something bad already happened to her?