Part 27

Lisa's POV

"What should I get her?" I silently asked myself as look around the mall.

I am now at a mall to find a gift for my beloved cousin Chaeyoung on her birthday tomorrow. I thought that I should at least make it up to her by buying her a gift that she will really like coz my conscience is really bothering me about what I did to her.

And it was three days since the little confrontation I had with Jennie at Mina's bakery and after that day, I haven't seen her at my office anymore, not bothering me to talk to her or go eat lunch with her which is quite unlikely. Well, it's not like I care or what anyways.

Yeah, right.

Shut up stupid brain.

While Mina, well, we stayed in contact with each other and I can say that I'm having a good time whenever I am with her. She's a wonderful woman and I can proudly say that I am lucky to have her as my first and my current companion in the situation I have in my life right now.

I then entered a jewellery shop to find something. I remembered that there was this ring Chaeng really wanted to buy but she chose to bought foods over it coz she said that it was too expensive.

As if she can't really afford it anyways, she just really love to eat.

"Can I see this please?" I said as I pointed out the ring on the display.

The salesperson gladly assisted me throughout my process on buying the ring so after a few minutes, I then got out of the shop and was about to go on the parking lot to go home when I saw someone familiar being bothered with two ugly guys outside the mall.

"No, I don't need your help." Said the woman to the guys around her with an annoyed expression and voice yet her words seems to contradict her real status. She's obviously struggling to hold her grocery bags in her hands.

I was about to turn my back at them and just let them be with their business when I heard the one guy's words.

"Yes, you do, Miss. C'mon, we'll help you with whatever you need and we'll make sure to satisfy you." He said. Obviously referring to some other things than holding the grocery bags.

I don't know but it made my blood boil. I abruptly walked towards their direction and I saw the other guy who was about to touch the woman who was now scared.

"Keep your filthy hands to yourself bastard or you want it to be detached from your body right here, right now." I firmly said with a dangerous tone while sending him a cold death glare.

All of them then shift their gaze on me and I saw how Jennie's cat like eyes widened in shock before I stand in-front of her to block my body on hers from these ugly inhuman beings.

"Oh, what do we have here? A girl in shining armour?" The ugly guy number one said while smirking.

"Lisa!" I heard Jennie said worriedly as she hold on the hem of my shirt.

"What are you doing here, beautiful? Are you here to join the fun?" The ugly guy number two said as he lick his lips grossly.

Tsk.

"Shut up, your breath stinks asshole." I just said at them plainly as if it was just a simple statement.

"What did you say?!" He said with wide eyes and he was about to grab the collar of my shirt when my bodyguard, Bobby, barged in.

"Stop it right there Mister." Bobby said and held the ugly guy's wrist on the air.

I have Bobby with me every time I am out in a public place like malls but he surely keeps his distance from me and tend to blend with others.