Part 7

Jennie's POV

"I'll be gone for two weeks, Babe. Don't miss me that much, okay?" Kai jokingly said as he buttoned his shirt back.

I just laughed at him as I wear my dress back too.

"Why don't you go with me instead, huh Jen?" He then said and started to walk towards my back and embrace me.

"You know that I can't, right? My company needs me, and-" I didn't even finished my sentence.

"And you can't leave that good for nothing woman? For pete's sake, Jen! You don't have to be stuck with that Lalisa. I'm here to satisfy you in all aspects that you want me to." Kai frustratingly exclaimed.

He then made me face him and hold both of my shoulders.

"You can leave her and be with me, Babe." He added in a soft tone.

I closed my eyes as I feel what's on my heart.

I cannot leave Lisa like this, she gave everything to me, she is truly a good girlfriend and a person as a whole, and she loves me unconditionally.

But Kai given me the excitement, the thrill that I don't know I was looking for.

I exhaled loudly as I open my eyes again to look at Kai.

"I'll think about it, okay?" I softly replied as I held his hand on mine.

Kai then took a deep breath and let it out, sighing in defeat.

"At least you'll be thinking about it. I'll just settle with that for now." He replied as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Should I drop you off on your house?" He then asked me as he get his keys on the hotel's bedside table.

"No, thank you, Babe. I'll be meeting Rosé on a restaurant tonight so yeah I'll get going first." I answered as get near him and placed a kiss on his cheek then exited the room and went to hail a cab.

But instead of going to the restaurant to met Chaeng which I said to Kai that I actually lied, I went to Lisa's house.

Even if I'm basically cheating on Lisa, I still can't deny the fact that I still care for her.

She's been there in those times that I doubted myself, she constantly reminding me on how special I am and what great things I could possibly do. She never left me when everyone does, she stayed even though I know myself that I am a tough person to be with. And I witnessed myself of how Lisa changed just for me, on how she turn her back to her not so good old habits just to show me that she's worthy of my yes.

But then, here's Kai in my life. He's one of my employees in my company. At first, it was just a plain boss-employee relationship that is between us, but not until he confessed that he likes me and tried to seduce me which I unfortunately given in.

I don't really want to cheat on Lisa but shits happened and I'm just a human being who've been tempted.

Not long enough, the cab pulled over in front of Lisa's house. I then paid and abruptly went inside. Yet I noticed that it was unusually quiet.

"Lisa?" I called as I turned the lights on.

I then looked at my wrist watch and it says 7:16 pm.

"It's still early, I think Lisa is still on her office." I said to myself and made my way towards her bedroom's bathroom to take a bath and change into comfortable clothes.

After freshen up, I decided to cook some dinner so that we could already eat after Lisa arrives.

I was singing and dancing to the beat of the music I played while cooking.

Lisa loves watching me cooking because according to her, I look sexy while doing so and basically, she can't cook something edible yet.

I unconsciously smiled as I remember her face while saying those to me.

Such a cutie.

After I finished cooking Lisa's favourite dish, I plopped myself in the sofa in her living room and looked at my wrist watch once again.

My eyebrows creased, it's already past 10 pm, Lisa should be home by now.

I then grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

Calling Lili 💛 ...

Yet the other line was answered by the operator.

"What the heck?" I muttered.

I remember strictly saying to Lisa that she shouldn't turn or let her phone off and which she willingly obliged until now.

I tried to call her once again but it was still the same.

I frustratedly dropped my phone on my side but then I suddenly remembered Lisa's best friend.

"Maybe they're together." I said as I reached for my phone and stood up then dialled her number.

Luckily, she answered it after 3 rings.

"Are you with Lisa?" I abruptly asked her, slight irritation can be heard of my tone.

I know how wild Lisa's friends can be and just by thinking what craziness they bought her this time boils my blood.

"Oh, well, hello to you too, Jennie Kim." Jisoo then replied with sarcasm.

"Are you with Lisa?" I just repeated my question at her with the same tone and manner.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with Lisa's friends, we're friends too but when at a time like this, I just can't help but to think of other things knowing their reputations way back on high school and college, especially Lisa's.

"Nope. But earlier, yes." She answered cooly.

One thing I like about Jisoo is she has this long patience with her for people like me.

"Where is she? And why the heck I can't contact her?" I abruptly questioned her.

"She was at her grandfather's private island and I don't freakin' know why can't you contact her." Jisoo answered.

Her grandfather's private island? That was quite far from here.

What the heck is she doing there?

But before I could I ask that question, Jisoo then spoke again.

"Lisa set up a dinner for you two there. She said that you two had a misunderstanding and she want to make it up to you yet after setting up, she called you and I don't know what happened after coz she just tightened her grip to her phone and when I approached her she suddenly burst out, she shove and broke everything away then cried." Jisoo lengthy explained.

My heart suddenly melted at what she said but at the same time, worries came to me.

What happened that made her act that way?

Lisa is known for her long patience and deep understanding. She tends to take everything inside her even if how hard or heavy it is.

"Oh, okay. Thank you, Jisoo and sorry for the attitude." I then apologize sincerely, guiltily of my actions earlier.

"No worries, Jendeuk." Jisoo replied lightly and hung up the call.

I then took a deep breath and plopped myself back on the sofa.

Where are you, Lisa?

-----

Howdy everyone! ❤️ I'm so sorry for the super duper late update. Finals and enrolment came up so yeah. 😁

By the way, thank you so so much for the support and for waiting. 💓

SARANGHAEYO! 😘

~ BuggyBunny 🐰