Chapter 1: My meeting

Sarah's P.O.V.

I packed my suitcase with all my stuffs. Then I recieved a call from my P.S (Private Secretary). He asked me to arrive fast to the airport. Oh..let me introduce myself I am Sarah Singh, I am an Anglo-Indian girl. My dad is an Indian and my mom is a Britisher but we all setteled in U.S.A when I was only two.I am a joint Executive director in Nike and I am twenty eight now. I have to go U.K for some fishy work, business purpose I mean ofcourse to meet Christiano Ronaldo, brand ambassador of Nike.I took my breakfast and got into my car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our 12 hours journey we landed on the London Airport.Business people came to recieve our team.Mr. James, who was appointed to take care of us took us to our hotel. It was Foyot, a seven star hotel. The bell boy showed me my room. I thanked him and I was about to unlock the room, then I saw Cristiano Ronaldo coming out of his room. It was just next to me. He saw me and just smirked. I had no interest to talk with him, but still, as he is our 'brand ambassador' I gave a light smile and entered into my room. I changed my dress and wore a formal white pencil skirt. I straightened my curly black hair.Then I did a little makeup, took my purse wore my black stiletto and then came out of the room and locked it.I entered into the lift, and pressed the button to the ground floor.Actually I was in 24th floor and my P.S...I don't know, I decided to call him as soon as I go to the reception. Then someone came running shouting "stop stop".. Then I pressed "<<=>>" button and the lift opened. It was Cristiano Ronaldo!!"Ohh god! I am so stupid..Now this flirt will rip my head" I thought to myself..I know him very well but he doesn't know me I guess. He got into the lift. "Thanks sweety" he said.. "My pleasure"I replied.."What's your name cutie?" "You'll know it very soon Mr. Ronaldo.." I replied flatly smiling at myself. He just smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristiano's P.O.V.

I got into my limo still staring at that girl..She is so hot! I want her badly.She also got into her car with another man, maybe her manager or something like that.We went to the headquarters.

________________________________________________________________

The meeting was about to start.I took my seat and then I saw the same girl to whom I met in the hotel. She was the executive director of Nike I guess cuz she took the centre seat.The meeting started. It was about the new ad that the company was launching.I don't care whatever it was but just kept staring her all the time.I got to know that her name is Sarah Singh.Now I have decided to have Sarah with me.She will surely fall for me.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I just wanted to thrash that Ronaldo to death.He kept staring at me all time during the meeting.Why don't he stop flirting! Anyways..I was quite tired by the meeting as well as my journey.So as soon as I went to the hotel I fall into my bed and went to a deep sleep.

After some time I woke up and saw 20 missed calls in my phone from my P.S.I called him..

"Hello- hello ma'am-yeah Tim what happened?- ma'am we will be having office party tonight at 9:30- Ohh fish! what time is it-its already seven-ohh...ok I will try t get ready as fast as I can-Ok mam-ummm..tim-yes mam-what is the dress code-sorry mam I forgot to tell you, it is Indian and the party's gonna held in the hotel only-Ok thanks-any time mam"he cut the phone. Ahh great! Indian dress..Its about two years since I wore a low waist saree and for God's Sake I brought some of my beautiful sarees with me. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.Then I came out and started getting ready.

Cristiano's P.O.V.

I got ready for the party. I was wearing a black suit. The dress code was Indian for Ladies. God knows what Sarah is wearing tonight. The time was 9:20 ..I came out of my room and locked it.I saw Sarah too coming out of her room. Ohh God! she wad looking so hot!!She was wearing a low waist..whats that called! a saree showing off her slim figure.Now I wanted her very badly."Hey...looking great!" I said.."thanks Mr. Ronaldo"she replied pretending to ignore me.She went to the lift and I followed her.We got into the lift and I pressed the button of ground floor.All the way I kept staring at her waist.