A kiss

Sarah's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning.It was saturday.I brushed my teeth and took the newspaper to read it.I took out the business column "Nike E.D. in U.k." I felt very glad reading it.Then I took a cup of coffee and went to take a shower.I got dressed and called my P.S.

"Hello-Good morning ma'am-yeah good morning..when are we going to have the meeting-tommorow orning at nine mam- ok...that means I don't have any work today-yes ma'am-ohh..great thanks..-some projects are there but I will manage it-thanks a lot Tim!-Anytime madam"

Great..I became very happy about it. I got dressed.I had decided do shopping and then come back..Cuz I don't have any friend living here.

______________________________________________

I went to London's most reputed showroom. I tried many dresses and finally got a black jumpsuit, pink gown, blue and black stilettos, a beautiful bracelet and a black clutch..I don't shop more you know! I went to the billing counter."Where's my bill." "Your bill is already paid madam" "Wait..but who?" "It is umm..let me check..yeah it is Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo" "But how and why..where's he?" "He went away." ..Oh..damn it! I went back to the hotel. Then I directly went to Ronaldo's room and ringed the bell atleast thrice..Then Ronaldo came shirtless.Maybe he was changing or something.Bygod he was looking hot! Still I didn't care and asked "WHY DID YOU PAY FOR ME?" .He didn't say anything but smirked."I think I asked you something!"I asked him again but this time he pulled me into his room."Leave me!" I shouted."Just think it as a present from me" he whispered and kissed me on my hair."C'mon baby..". He tried to kiss me again..but then "TRING TRING"..the bell rang. I could see he became angry.He put his shirt and opened the door half.The laundry man was there."What happened?" he said angrily."Laundry sir" "No..go away!" .He agreed and went away. He came back and said "Sorry babes..so where were we..ah! remembered.So a kiss?" " What the heck..just leave me I am going..and......" before I could complete he kissed me.i don't know why! but I kissed him back.He was trying to get more wild but then I pushed him and said "Stop!". I tried to come back from his room but he grabbed my hand and said "Please..don't go!". I pushed him and went out.He tried to stop me but I didn't listen.I went into the room and lied in my bed just thinking about why I kissed back.