Mommy come back!

(4 days later..)

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was ready to go back USA. Although I didn't wanted to go back.  "Sarah..." called Cristiano. "Hmmm..." I said with heavy heart. "Are you sure you wanna go back?" I didn't answer. Tears were constantly rolling from my eyes. "Sarah...please!" Still I didn't answer. I avoided eye contact. He pulled me gently and said "Sarah..talk to me!".. "Cristiano (pause)..I have to go! I'll miss you and Junior!" I sobbed and rested my head on his chest. He tried to comfort me but I sobbed more.. My eyes became red and puffy. "Sarah can you help me doing my homework?" Junior came hopping. He saw me sobbing. "Daddy why's Sarah crying?" "Ohh...umm nothing Junior!..what were you asking?" said Cristiano. "My homework daddy!"

**

Only two hours were left for my flight. I set out. "Sarah!" called Cristiano. I turned back. "I'll drop you.." "no its fine I will go by taxi.." "No..I will drop you" Cristiano ws adamant. I agreed finally. He put my suitcase into the car. "Where are you going?" Junior suddenly asked. "Junior...Sarah has some work.." "I will also go with you!" he said with excitement. "But son...." "No no no...I will go!" he jumped. "Ok..Junior you can come" I said still tears rolling from my eyes. "Yipee..thankyou Sarah!" he said and hugged me. I gave a fake smile. We all got into the car.

**

I was ready to go. I took my suitcase. "Sarah..where are you going?" asked Junior innocently. I sobbed more. I hugged him and said "I will miss you!" .."Sarah please don't go..Daddy please tell Sarah not to go!".. Cristiano was also became emotional. I was going to my way then I saw Cristiano taking Junior forcefully back. "No daddy I want Sarah.." he was continously telling. I turned to my way then.."Mommy...don't go! Mommy I love you!" screamed Junior. I stopped. I turned back. I came running to Junior he left Cristiano's hand and came running to me. I hugged him. "Mommy...please don't go!" "No Junior..I'm not going anywhere..." I said and kissed him on his forhead. "Sarah are you...." "Yes Cristiano!" "God..I love you!" said Cristiano. I stood up and hugged Cristiano. "Now its our cmplete family!" said Cristiano. I smiled. We all set to go back.