Love the way you lie

(1 month later)

Cristiano's P.O.V.

It had been one month since Sarah met with an accident. I was in Madrid. I missed her so much. She recovered from her injury and now she is okay. I had my match after an hour. I was sitting in the couch listening music. Then I got a call from Pepe. He asked me to come over the stadium. I went out and headed with my Porsche.

**

(After the match)

We lost the match by 2-0. It was between us and Chelsea. We got a very harsh scolding from the coach. "Cristiano! what happened!..It seems your mind is still in US. WE WILL START THE PRACTICE TOMMOROW MORNING...GOT IT" he shouted. "But coach this is...." "NO QUESTION SERGIO!" the coach  shouted at Ramos.

    ___________________________________

Sergio's P.O.V.

"This is not just fair..." grumbled Marcelo. "But we can't do anything...we have to win the next match!" I replied. We all were chatting, tittering but Cristiano was busy in his own thoughts. I have never seen Cristiano like this. He has changed, since last few months. "Hey Cris, is everything alright?" "Ummm...yeah! I am fine..just worried about the next match!" "You are a horrible liar...I have never seen you worrying like this..infact you were not good in the match...whats tje matter?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows. "Actually...I'm missing Sarah!" "Who's Sarah?...wait..are you talking about that nike girl..you're dating her!!" "Yes..""Oh God Cris! What about Irina?" .When I took the name of Irina..anger rolled in Cris's eyes..."Please don't talk about that fucking bitch!..she..she cheated me!" "God saves...you cheated girls and now they cheat you..haha" when I said this Cristiano looked at me angrily. "Ok ok sorry.." "But how did this all started?" . He explained the story."Greaty!!but it seems she matters so much for you!" "Yes..and she is different than other girls..she is special." I nodded my head. "Ok fine...but you have to go ahead..." "Yeah your right.". We stood up."So...get ready for tommorow's practice and...just don't worry man!" .He smiled and we went out.

       _____________________________

A/N: Hey friends...Sorry..this chapter was a bit boring. Ok friends...I have decided to hold a competition. The one who can predict what will happen in the next chapter, the next chapter will be dedicated to that person. So don't wait and send your views.The deadline is on 22/10/2014. I will be waiting.