Really Cute!

Cristiano's P.O.V.

"Welcome home Junior!" I exclaimed. He stood with twinkling eyes. I could see the happiness of Sarah. She is different. She is not like other girls I've dated. She loves Junior. Then Junior's stomach growled. "Aww...you're hungry?" she asked gently. Junior nodded his head. "Wait I'll cook something for you" she said and went to the kitchen. I didn't knew what she was cooking. "Ummm...Junior! you go and watch tv daddy will come back in a minute!" I said and he nodded his head. I went silently to the kitchen. I went nearer to her then.."Booh!" I shouted. "Whoa!" she screamed. She held her chest and said "You are crazy!" "What you cooking?" "I'm making Lebanese rolls!" "Yummy" I said and tried to take one from the hot pan. "Oww.." I burnt my finger. "My God...what happened!" Sarah gave a tensed look and took my hand. She blew air and hurriedly went to my room. She came back with a cream. "C'mon wash your hand!" she said. I washed my hand. She took my hand and applied the cream. "You're really crazy!!" she said while cooking the Chicken Lasagne. I constantly looked at her. "What?" she asked. "I love you.." "Ohh.Cris!" she said and smiled. She finished cooking and then took the plate too the table and called "Junior! Dinner's ready!".Junior came running. "Here's your dinner.." He took the plate and started eating. "Wow...you cook better than my Daddy!" he said and ate the dinner. She smiled. We all finished our dinner. Junior went to his room. I was completely sleepy. "Daddy! story.." Junior said. "Ohh..Junior! tommorow..promise!" "No no no.." he hesitated. "I will tell you!" Sarah said. "But Sarah.." "Cris..he is a baby.." "Ok.." I said and went to sleep.

**

Sarah's P.O.V.

"So after that..the prince and Snow White lived happily ever after" I completed the story. Junior was asleep by then. I kissed on his forhead and switched off the light. I came back to Cris's room. He too was asleep. "Cute boy!" I whispered and kissed him on his cheeks and went to a deep sleep.

--

A/N: Ok friends how was this story. Please vote and comment.