In his house

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was discharged from the hospital. Cristiano came to recieve me. I tried to stand up but he didn't let me to do so. "Baby...you need rest now. Please don't stand." "But I don't wanna sit in a wheel chair!" "You have to..You will be ok within few days..just have patience!" "Ohh...ok". We came out of the hospital and settled inside his car. We kept chatting all the way. After a few minutes the car stopped outside a bunglow. It was not mine. I gave a confused look to Cristiano. He just smiled and said "You will be staying with me until you get well Ok!" "But...but..Why will you.." "Baby...don't worry!" he said and kissed me on my forehead. He helped me out of the car.I sat on the wheel chair and he took me inside the house. He took me to his bedroom and asked me to sleep on the bed. "I'm okay honey!" "No...you need bed rest." "But I'll get bored.." "Mmmm..I'm here with you"..He then smiled. My eyes filled with tears "Why Cristiano? Why? Why are you doing this for me..." "You are my life...Sarah". He said and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back.Then suddenly his phone rang. "You just wait for a moment baby...I'll be back" he said and went out.

Cristiano's P.O.V.

Shit at her! Irina called me once again. I ignored her messages, calls and e-mails everytime but now I picked it up. "Hi Baby-What happened Irina!-Aww..my baby why you angry with me?-I don't wanna talk to you RIGHT NOW!-Ha..great you used me..and now when you got another chic, you dumped me?- It was you who dumped me...you cheated me!Now nothing is between us..I broke up with you 5 months ago and don't you dare call me once again..- Fine then..goodbye you asshole!" she said and cut the phone. I was quite tired by her. Moreover she had an affair with her bodyguard! Now I hate her.Anyways..Sarah was alone so I went back to the bedroom. "Hey...where were you?" ""Umm...no I got a call from my manager" I said."Anything urgent?" "No no he was just asking about you.." "Ohh..ok".."Well..do you want anything? tea or coffee" "A kiss...I want a kiss from you!" she said and I just chuckled. I came nearer and kissed her on the top of my lip and then moved to the bottom. Then I kissed back. Then she got a phone call. We stopped our kiss.

Sarah's P.O.V.

It was Clarissa, one of my best friend. "Hello-Hey Sarah are you okay?- Umm...yeah I'm alright..just gotta fracture in the knee- Thank god you're okay..but where are you?- I'm here in Cristiano's house-You mean Cristiano Ronaldo!-Yeah- but when did this all...wow!- Few months ago- And you didn't tell me- sorry!-Hmmm ok...well did I disturb you?- No not at all- Ok bubyee Sarah, take care-bye!"..I cut the phone. "Who was there?" "Eh! It was my friend, Clarissa" "Ummm..ok!"..We were just chatting on some gibberish things then Cristiano flicked the tv on. "CRISTIANO RONALDO WITH SARAH SINGH!!" headlines. He became very angry and changed the channel. It showed the movie "17 again".. "These paparazzi....fuck them!" he shouted."Don't worry darling...its all rubbish!" I said. "Lets watch the movie...its great!" "Ok.." he came and sat near me. I rested my head on his chest and watched the movie.

       …………………………………………

Cristiano's P.O.V.

It is about 8:30 p.m. I prepared the dinner. It was Indian food "Chapati and Chicken". I hope she may like it. I took the dinner plate into the room. "Dinner's ready!" "You cooked it?" "Yeah of course!" "Great!"..We took the dinner. "Cris...can you bring me a glass of water?" "Yeah sure baby!" . I went out of the room and brought a glass of water. I handed it to her. Then my phone rang. It was my manager. "Hello- Hello sir- Yes James- Sir…you will have to come soon- But I can't..-Sir its very important!-Ok..but when-Tommorow Evening at California-Tommorow!-Yes sir-Ok..I'll try-You have to come-Umm..ok" I cut the phone. "What happened Cris?" "I have to go..but I can't leave you alone!" "Its alright..I can take care of myself.." "No but..""Just don't worry.." She said and smiled. "Ok.." "You just drop me in my house!" "Are you uncomfortable here?" "No no..its not that but what will I do without you here!" "Well...ok". Then I flicked the tv on. I got on the bed. "Feeling sleepy?" she asked. "Yeah a little" "Me too.." .We watched the tv for sometime and then I flicked it off. I turned off the light and went into a deep sleep.

        …………………………………………

I dropped Sarah near her house. "bye Cris...I'll miss you!" she said. "I'll miss you too.." I replied and kissed her..she kissed me back and I left for California.

         …………………………………………

A/N: Hi friends...Was I too cranky about Irina Shayk..please vote and comment.