With Him..

(3 months later)

Sarah's P.O.V.

It was 9:30 pm. I came back from the office.I got fresh and then sat down and flicked the tv on. Then my doorbell rang. I went and opened the door and it was Ronaldo! "Oh my God!" I said and hugged him tightly. "I-I can't breathe!" he said. "Oops..sorry! anyways..how here in US?" "Well..as you know Real Madrid won the match...I have come here to meet you.." "You have come here just for me!" I exclaimed. "Yeah..." he said and grinned. We got into my house. "Your house is very beautiful...just like you." " ha ha what a joke!" i replied and he just grinned. He wrapped his hand around me and we sat down in the couch. I flicked the tv on. "You wanna see something?" I asked.."Ummm...no..actually can we chat instead of tv if you don't mind?" "Oh..sure..lets go upstairs" I replied. We went upstairs. "Cristiano!" I called. "Hmm.." "Will you please stay here tonight?" he looked at me and smiled. "Yeah sure!" he replied. I rested my head on his chest. We were sitting in my balcony and enjoying the night scene." Then Cristiano asked me "So Sarah...tell me about yourself" "Well..what do you wanna know" "Everything.." "You can search it in google" .He made a confused look. Then I laughed and said "I was just joking.. Well..my name is Sarah Singh. My native is in India but I am living here in USA since I was two. My dad is an industrialist and my mom is a fashion designer. They now live in Austrailia and I live here all alone.Umm...yeah! I had my first crush when I was in college final year, since then I have not dated anyone.My favourite color is blue and I love playing piano.Thats all..now tell about yourself" "Well..I am Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro..my native is in Portugal.I grew up poor but soon discovered my talent that is football. I joined Andriohna club when I was only 10. I had crush with 23 girls. I love playing football and listening music. My favourite color is black. Thats all" .."Great!" I said. We chatted a little and then I felt sleepy. "Hey are you drowsy?" "Yeah! lets go and sleep.."..We went down to my bedroom. He slept with me. He wrapped his hand around me and I slept on his chest.His protective hands kept me warm and I had a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning I woke up. But Cristiano was not there. I searched for him. But found a note. I think he left it for me. It stated:

"Sorry Sarah..I had to leave early. I have some urgent work in California. I got a call from my manager and he said that I had to come fast.But I will come back soon. Sorry sweetheart...hoe u understand.

Cristiano"

I felt a little bad but I realised that the work is very important. It was friday. I realised that I was late for office.I hurriedly took bath. Than I got dressed. Maid had already cooked breakfast. I took it and went for the office.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Sorry guys..this chapter was a little short.But I'm sure you'll enjoy the next chapter. Please vote and comment for the story.