Office Party

Sarah's P.O.V.

I went for the party.I met my P.S. there.Then I met some of my old U.K. friends. They all looked very nice.They too complimented for my saree.We chatted a little then they went.I took a table during the dinner time.I was sitting alone then that flirt Cristiano Ronaldo came and sat with me."Hey sweetie!"he said.."Its better you call me Sarah....Mr.Ronaldo".He just smirked when I said this. "Ok Sarah..you look nice in saree..infact you look nice in every attire"..I didn't reply. Accidentaly or intentionally I don't know, he touched my hand...I took my hand back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cristiano's P.O.V.

The party was over..I was about to leave the hall then I saw that Sarah had left her purse.I took it. The time was 11:30 p.m. First I went into my room and changed my dress. I wore a t-shirt and a trouser then I took her purse and went out of my room. I was about to ring her doorbell then I saw that the door was open.I got into her room.She was standing in the balcony with her hair on one side.She was wearing the Saree.She looked even more hot.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was standing in the balcony enjoying the night. Then suddenly someone came and wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me on my neck.I was shocked for a moment and pushed the person.It was a little dark but I was able to see his face.It was Ronaldo..Fuck that asshole!I became angrier than ever.Still I controlled my anger and shouted"what are you doing here!!"He pushed me to the wall and said "shhhh..baby speak softly". He tried to kiss me then I pushed him. I asked "Why are you here?".."Ohh..you left your purse.." "You could have returned it tommorow..thanks anyways and I think you should leave now!" "But..everything was going alright then why.." before he could reply I said "No..goodbye" and closed the door in his face. I don't care whoever he is. He crossed all the limits. I went , changed my dress to my night suit and went to bed to have a sound sleep.