Surprise!!

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my office chamber sipping a cup of coffee scanning through files. Then I got a call in my office telephone. "Hello-Sarah!-Yeah! Who's speaking?- I'm Cristiano-Cris! What happened man...you guys lost the match!-Ummm...yeah- Ok...but next time I want to see you making goal.-Wait! You saw the match?-Ofcourse Cris!- Thanks- No problem...anyways how are you?- I'm good...howz your knee?- My knee!(Laughingly) it is super..- haha..Ummm...Sarah-Yes- Sarah..I miss you girl!- (Pause) I miss you too Cris!- Please do visit Madrid once..- Yeah! umm..-Ok bye Sarah- Bye Cris!" I cut the phone.

(5 days later)

Cristiano's P.O.V.

Today is 5th Feb...my birthday. But I didn't had a mood to celebrate it. I was feeling a little low. The practice was there.. I took my limo and went for the practice. "Hey Champ...happy b'day man!" said Marcelo.. All others wished me.. "Thanks guys!" I replied and went in to change. The practice started.

**

I was sitting on the couch. Then I got a call. "Hey Cris-Hi Celo- Watcha doing- nothing special-hey can u come to my place- Ok..but why?- just come-ok wait.." I got dressed and went for Celo's place.

**

I rang the doorbell. No one opened. I knocked it but it opened. "Marcelo?" "SURPRISE!" everybody came out. And Sarah! she too was there. "Sarah!" I said and hugged her. "Thaknyou guys!"

**

The party was over. "Sarah!" "Yeah" "Where do you live" "USA.." "no I mean where r u living now?" "Ohh..In hotel!" "Will you stay with me?" "But.." "Please.." "Ohhkayy". We went to my house.

**

"Hey Cris..I don't have anything to wear!" "You can take my bermudas.." "Yours?" she said and laughed. "Ok..I have no choice.." "Take it from my wardrobe.." She came out wearing my loose t-shirt and bermudas. "You look....great!" I said. "Ha what a joke.." she replied.

I flicked on the tv. "Sarah.." "Hmmm.." "When will you go bacl?" "a week later.." "Ok then.." we watched the tv then she changed the channel. "Hey.." "Catch me if you can." she said and ran. I followed her upto kitchen.