With Junior

Cristiano's P.O.V.

"Got you!"..I grabbed her hand! "Umm...you won" she groaned. We laughed loudly.."Pheww" she said. Then I  pulled her closer. More closer. So close that I was able to feel her breath. Then I held her cheeks and pressed my lips into her. We kissed  passionately, then I held her in a bridal style and took her to the bed. And we started.

**

Sarah's P.O.V.

Next morning I woke up at 9. I had my first experience of sex. I saw Cristiano sleeping like a little baby. "Awww....." I whispered and kissed him on his cheeks. He smiled and opened his eyes slowly. "Good morning Cris!" "Good morning Sarah!"  He woke up. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.I got dressed with my yesterday's dress. I called to the hotel manager and asked him to bring my suitcase. After some time they brought it. I got dressed with blue skinny and a black three fourth top. I came out of the bedroom and picked the newspaper lying on the table. I scanned through the newspaper then Cristiano asked "What you wanna have in breakfast?" "Anything" I said. "Ok.." he said and went into the kitchen. After some time a burny smell came. Then smoke cae out of the kitchen. I went inside and saw Cristiano burnt the breakfast. He was making pancake. "Aww....my sweet baby!" I said and kissed him on his cheeks. "Let me cook!" I added and threw the burnt food in the dustbin. "Hey but I can...." "Cris! you just go!" I said. He scratched his head and went away. I cooked pancakes and took it to the dining table. "Now...its the real pancake!" I said and he chuckled. We settled on the chair and took the breakfast. "So...Where do you wanna go today?" "Your wish.."   I said eating my pancake. He just smiled and ate his breakfast. "Hey...lets go and meet my son!" "Your son?" I was surprised. I didn't knew he had a son. "Yeah! he lives here.." he said. "Yeah sure..I would love to meet him.." I replied. He smiled. I took my plate and his plate as well and kept it in the washer.

**

Cristiano's P.O.V.

We got into the house. Maid wished me good evening. "Where's Junior?" I asked. "He is sleeping sir.." I went upstairs. Sarah too accompanied with me. He was sleeping. "Awww....he's so cuute!" Sarah whispered. I smiled. Then Junior woke up. "Daddy!" he screamed. "My boy!" I said. He came out of his bed and hugged me. I lifted him and kissed him on the forehead. "Daddy..who is she?" Junior asked pointing Sarah. "Ohh..this is Sarah.." "Hi..whats your name?" she asked gently. "Junior!" he replied innocently. "Aww..cute boy!" she said and kissed him on his cheeks. He blushed. "I love him!" Sarah said. "But why isn't he living with you?" she asked. I didn't answer. I difn't find any words to express. She knew that something was wrong. So she changed the topic. "You gotta very cute son!" she said. "Thankyou!" I replied. "Umm...Sarah! Can we talk personally.." I stared at the maid and she took Junior out.

$arah's P.O.V.

"What happened Cris?" I asked Cristiano. "You wanna know why I left Junior here?" "Yeah..." I said. "Actually.....Irina didn't want Junior to live with us.." "Your ex-girlfriend?" "Yes...so he lives here!" "Ok...but now Irina is gone...you should live with your son. He needs your love!"...I could see his eyes became moist. "You're right!" he said. We got out of the room. Junior was sitting on the sofa playing video game. "Junior.." Cris called. "Yes daddy!" "Lets go home!" "Home?" "Yes we will live together." he gave a confused look but hten smiled "Yipee!" Junior exclaimed. Cristiano looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Now Junior lived with Cristiano.