Chapter 8

Xavier's POV:

A day later

The search party came back to my office. I stood from my seat to greet them.

"Anything?" I said hopefully.
One of the men walked to me holding something.
"This is all we found, sir." He said handing me the piece of cloth.
I brought it up to my nose. I smells like her.
"She couldn't have gotten that far. The only way that would be possible is if someone helped her." He said, "Or took her."

That's what I was afraid of. "We need to find out if Victor has her."
Stephen walks into the room holding a small box in his hands. He looks up at me, his eyes are filled with sorrow. He hands me the box and says, "He has her."

I look into the box that confirms all my worst nightmares are coming true. A tear falls from my eyes as I see a piece of brown hair with clumps of blood in it.
Under the hair was a photograph of Gidget, she's chained to the floor with silver chains.
Her wrist are bleeding, her dress is hardly there it's all ripped and covered in blood.
She lashing on the floor looking half dead. I can't look at it anymore.
There's a note on the top of the box.

You know what I want Xavier.
Give it to me and get the girl.
If not more pieces of her will be on there way.
I'm thinking fingers next but maybe just skin. I
can't decide. I might just do both.
It's your choice Xavier.

~ V

Gidget's POV:

      where the last chapter ended

He stalked towards me as I backed into the corner as far as the chains would let me.

"Tsk tsk, now you know you can't run away silly child" he said as he grabbed my hair and rammed my head into the concrete wall.

I felt blood dripping down my face as black spots quickly appeared. I hunched over on the floor in hope of not getting hurt more. It didn't work he started to kick me in the stomach repeatedly. Tears fell from eyes. He laughed and punched me in the face that was when everything finally went black.

When I woke up I couldn't move. Just breathing hurts. I coughed and looked at me hand. It was covered in blood. That can't be good. I heard the door open and I scrambled into the corner no matter how much it hurt I was too afraid to care.

"Hello daughter." He said. "Xavier is taking too long to reply, so I'm decided to have a little fun. You my dear are the only person here to play with. I killed all the others." He whispered the last part putting his finger to his mouth in a shh sign.

He walked to me. I flinched as he took my wrist and unlocked the chain. He did the same with the other but quickly put a silver chain around my neck and started to walk to the door pulling me along.

"Come on I don't have all day." He said sternly.
I followed him as he walked down a long hall then went to the double doors on the right. There was a almost cross like silver structure with cuffs standing in the middle of the room. On the walls there was all kinds of weapons, knives and many other things. He pulled me to the cross like thing and pushed me against it. I tried to fight him but between the beating, silver and lack of blood I was no match. He put my wrists in the cuffs the whole front of my body burned from the silver pressed against it.

"I'll be right back I just want to get someone so he can join in on the fun." He said.

I could see him leave but I heard the door shut. I frantically looked around the room for anything to help or get me out but everything was on the walls. I heard the door open and close again.

"Son I need you to give her 100 lashes. Got it." He ordered.

Wait son, I have a brother. But he's going to hurt me too. Does he know?

"Father, May I ask why she gets so many lashes."
"She Just is now carry on."

I heard some shuffling and then I felt it. A sharp pain all across my back. I felt as though the end had a silver blade in it. I felt my skin brake and blood flow down my back. After three lashes I was crying.

"Please, please stop I'm your sister. Why are you doing this?" I begged

He stopped I breathed a sigh of relief. "My sister?" He asked.
"Yah so she's my daughter, now can we continue?"
"No! I won't hurt my sister."
"Fine then you can watch, and Alexander don't think your off the hook. You will watch and now she will get more lashes."

The whip hit my back once more this time with ten times the force. I sobbed.

"No!" Alex screamed.
"Stay there or she dies."

He started the lashes once more. By ten my whole back was numb. I was slouched onto the cross which was burning my skin. I could see the black spots forming, I felt another hit and everything went black.

I woke up when I heard the door close loudly. Someone opened my cuffs and I crumbled to the floor but the caught me.

"Why would he do this to you?" Alex said.
"Xavier." I coughed.
"What about Xavier
"M..mate." I struggled to say.
"Don't worry I'll get you out of here somehow." He said in comforting voice.

After that I blacked out again. I woke up to someone carrying me. It felt like they were running. I looked around but it was too dark to see much, all I could make out was trees. I looked to see who was carrying me. It was Alex.

"What's going on?" I asked.
"I'm getting you out of here." He said.
"Xavier is at the end of the woods if we can make it there we're good."

If? I don't like the sound of that. I could almost see the line at the end of the woods. We got closer and then I saw him.
Xavier.

~~~