3- Veritaserum and Confessions

Ivory opened her eyes expecting to see green hangings over her comfortable, four poster bed, but woke up to see a grey stone ceiling.

She jumped up in panic, 'where was she?', and then memories of last night flew back into her head, her mind exploding.

I SLEPT WITH REGULUS BLACK, I SLEPT WITH REGULUS BLACK, WELL I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM, I SLEPT WITH HIM, EMPHASIS ON THE SLEPT.
AND NOT JUST THAT, I TOLD HIM HIS EYES WERE NICE?!

UGHHHHH!!!!!

She stood up with an ache in her back, damn sofa she thought, Where was Charlotte? She needed her best friend.

I need to go find her !

She walked out of the common room onto the corridor, she didn't understand why the floor felt so cold, and why boys where gawking at her, then some boys whistled at her and shouted "nice dress".

She looked down in shock to see herself still wearing the party dress and missing her shoes.

Right after I get some shoes and change into my uniform she thought before sprinting back into the common room, but not without making a mental note to hex him later.

*

She changed into her uniform, put on some black ankle boots, tied her long black hair in a ponytail and ran all the way to the great hall to look for her bestie.

She walked in to to see Charlotte, sitting at the slytherin table looking awfully cheer, Ivory knew something was up because Charlotte definitely wasn't a morning person.

She ran to Charlotte and sat down across her, "hey, why are you so happy today?" she said.

"Guess who Victoria Blossom's new girlfriend is?" She stated, overly excited.

"I don't know who?" said Ivory, taking a mouthful of water, confused as to why Charlotte was happy about this.

"ME!" shouted Charlotte, with a wide grin on her face.

Ivory spat the water out onto Charlotte face in surprise, "WHAT!?!?!?!" She screamed, jumping up.

Ivory realised what she had done, she expected Charlotte to grab hold a knife and run after her with the intentions of first degree murder, but was taken by surprise when Charlotte wiped her face too happy to be mad.

They looked at each other, big grins spreading on her face, the jumped onto the table, getting the attention of the whole great hall, grabbed each other and started jumping up and down screaming.

They only stopped when professor McGonagall came running, telling them to sit down.

As Ivory sat down she saw a guilty grin on Victoria's face. Ivory was so happy for Charlotte, but she was also really hungry.

She looked to the side to pick up a piece of toast only to lock eyes with Regulus, he was trying to hold in his laughter due to the scene that had just occurred but in the blink of an eye the smile was gone, instead replaced with a scowl.

But she had still seen it.
She gave him a small but genuine smile and turned back to Charlotte.

"Details! Now!" Ivory whisper-shouted.

"Not here, but I'll tell you everything tonight!" Charlotte whispered back.

Seeing Ivory's frown, she continued
"I promise." she said squeezing Ivory's hand.

Ivory gave a smile.

"Now...tell me what happened between you and Regulus last night?" questioned Charlotte, a glint in her eyes.