12-Scars and Serendipities

serendipity
/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/
noun
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

"And that is the end of our tour, so how'd you like it?". Ivory asked enthusiastically. In the last few minutes she had spent with Via, she had grown to really like her.

Via smiled, "Quite different to Beauxbatons academy but I quite like it.".

"Well you'll like it a little more this evening, it's Halloween so we have a Halloween party in Gryffindor tower this year or you can go to Hogsmeade, the village next door.".

"That sounds fun, I'll probably go to the party and make some friends.".

Ivory nodded, just as she went across the corner she heard something.

She popped her head around to see Remus being gagged by a rope that levitated his body of the ground. A girl with curly black hair pointed her wand at him while another blonde one shook her telling her to stop.

Ivory ran to Remus, she tried to tug at the rope but it would not budge, the black haired girl watched her laughing.

Ivory spun round to face her, "Let him go!".

However, she simply raised him higher.

"Drop him Bella!", the blonde girl spoke up.

"And why would I do that, Cissy?".

"Because it's not funny anymore, Bellatrix!".

"JUST LET HIM DOWN!", Ivory shouted.

Bellatrix grinned, she dropped her hand and Remus' body fell in sync.

Ivory shuffled towards him, his cheek had a bleeding cut on it. She wiped away the blood with her thumb and he gave her a weak smile.

"Why do you even care about the ugly mutt?", Bellatrix Asked.

"He's not ugly!".

"Yes he is, look at those horrendous scars!".

"Leave him alone!".

Bellatrix began laughing but was interrupted by Via's voice.

"Even with his scars he can't compete with your hideous soul.".

Bellatrix snapped to face her, "What did you just say to me?!".

"Oh she's deaf aswell as a complete prick.".

Bellatrix opened her mouth but was cut off when Via swiped her wand at her muting her.

"What was that, I can't seem to hear you.", Ivory watched open mouthed. "Well if you don't have anything to say we'll be going now.".

Via helped Ivory stand Remus up and they dragged him to the Gryffindor common room.

After saying about 10 thank you's and inviting Via to have lunch with them tomorrow, Ivory finally left to get ready for her solo trip to Hogsmeade.

*

Ivory tucked her grey t shirt into her blue jeans and and took her braided hair out from under her shirt.

She put on her gold necklace and bracelet and tied the laces on her grey sneakers.