4-Besties and Proclimations

Art by Space Dementia

While watching the scene Regulus' hand was still in the air holding the antidote, Ivory desperately stomped on his foot, inserting her heel deep into his shoe. He lowered his arms in pain and Ivory snatched the antidote from Regulus's hand, gulped half the bottle down, leaving half for Regulus and ran straight towards her best friend, fallen on the floor, crying.

She grabbed onto her, holding her tight in her arms. "Are you okay?" She whispered, watching in pain as her best friend sat broken on the floor. "V..v.. Victoria ..she h..hates me!" She answered, trembling, face wet.

Ivory placed her hand on her best friends chin and gently tilted it up to face her. "No she doesn't.....how could anybody hate you?" Ivory replied now
tears in her eyes too.

Ivory stood up helping Charlotte with her, "may we be excused, professor?" She asked though already walking out of the classroom before he could reply.

She helped her all the way to the Slytherin common room, placing her on her bed. "Sit here and tell me everything, including what happend in the closet!" Ivory exclaimed.

"Wha...well...when I went into the closet with Victoria it was awkward, she said how surprised she was that I agreed to go into the closet, she expected me to storm away shrieking how I didn't want to be close to a mudblood like her, I told her that she barely knew me and that she shouldn't always assume things. She asked why I was talking to her calmly like that while usually I bully her and I said isn't it obvious, I'm in love with you she was really surprised and it was silent, I felt awkward and said well I guess you can never love an awful and deviant person like me and I was about to storm out when she grabbed my hand, she told me that I wasn't deviant, that I was sensational and she kissed me....." Charlotte was in tears, sat there with her lipstick smudged and eyeliner running, but Ivory didn't care, all she cared about was if Charlotte was okay but before she could ask Charlotte continued...

"Today, in potions we were talking about our relationship, she wanted to tell everyone but I said no, because you know my mother Ivory and I haven't come out as gay yet. But, she took it the wrong way she thought it was because she was muggleborn and I didn't want to tarnish my reputation, I tried to tell her I really did but....." a waterfall flooded from her eyes.

Ivory wiped Charlotte's face on her robes and spoke, "oh, Charlotte, I need to go to class and get our things and pack up, but you have to STAY here and when I come back we'll go and talk to Victoria together okay?"

Charlotte quietly nodded her head and Ivory stood up gave her bestie one last hug and left.

*

Ivory walked back to the common room, as she stepped into the dormitory she began panicking when she saw countless bottles of fire whiskey laying on Charlotte's bed.

oh no Oh no OH no OH No OH NO she had to find Charlotte.

Ivory ran out the common room shouting 'FUCK MY LIFE, WHY AM I SUCH A GOOD BEST FRIEND?!'.

She looked everywhere,EVERYWHERE
Except......please no, anywhere but there please.

As Ivory stood in the entrance of the great hall she scanned around, looking for Charlotte.

She spotted her walking towards the Gryffindor table. She was headed toward Victoria but abruptly stopped and placed her crimson heel on the table and hoisted herself up.

She stood on the table and yelled, " I HAVE SOMETHING TO PROCLAIM....  I AM GAY, AND IM DATING VICTORIA BLOSSOM AND I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S A MUGGLEBORN, I LOVE HER AND EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN WITH HER FOR A DAY IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I'LL KILL EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM AND THEN MYSELF!" And with that she helped Victoria on to the table and kissed her.