13-Glasses and Broomsticks

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN?! I TOLD YOU NO!".

"Well you can't just let this go can you?!"

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, IT'S  UP TO ME NOT YOU!"

"Ivory, this is huge, you almost got raped!"

"I KNOW! BUT I DON'T WANT TO TELL!"

"So you're just going to let the guy who raped you go?!"

"JUST STOP OK! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Ivory shrieked frustrated.

"Then help me understand...", Courtney pleaded.

"I....I can't....", and with that Ivory left the room.

*

Ivory had been avoiding every one all day, everyone disagreed with her decision to not tell anyone about the 'incident' revolving Cyril Avery and Regulus wouldn't talk to her though she didn't know why.

She was sat quietly in the Slytherin common room at 2am, in a small dark corner where no one would notice her if she remained quite.

She pushed up her glasses a little as she turned a page in her book.

Ivory barely wore her glasses, she thought they suited her but 6 years of being called "four eyes" leaves you a little self conscious.

She absolutely hated contacts so whenever she could, she would wear her glasses. Only 3 people had ever seen her wearing them, Courtney, Remus and Charlotte.

Her eyes traced the word on the page taking them in till they didn't.

She heard shuffling and faint footsteps, she pulled her legs of the wooden coffee table and shut her book close silently.

A hooded figure in a leather jacket emerged from the 5th year boys dormitory. He silently walked to the door but just before he left Ivory caught a glimpse of his face.

Regulus Black?! What is he doing at this time?!

Curiosity took over and Ivory put her book aside and shuffled her slippers on.

She followed behind him keeping a good distance, he reached the 7th floor and stood in front of a wall, disappearing in when a door appeared.

Well that's just great, he's gone into the room of requirement.

Ivory was about to leave when she heard hurried footsteps behind her.

A blonde girl hurried past her, "Narcissa" was it. The blond girl from before.

Wow, he must really have a thing for blondes. Geez.

She sat down and patiently waited for them to remerge, she didn't quite understand if it was the sudden comfiness of the wall or simply the lack of sleep but Ivory fell asleep.

Ivory barely ever dreamt, when she would sleep her mind would be pitch black barely consisting of frivolous imagination.

And then suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, it swiftly changed into the hands vigorously shaking her.