Chapter 17

That morning I woke up early. The warm sun shined in on my face as I rose up. How could a girl sleep when she knew her wedding day was tomorrow? My stomach was filled with butterflies, both good and bad. Somehow, Marlon's apartment was oddly tranquil in the early morning. His large picture windows in the bedrooms brought in serene light.

I pulled the covers off of my naked body then pulled my slip over my head. Walking out of the bedroom, I looked around to see if Marlon was already awake. The living room was empty, so I figured he was behind the French doors of his bedroom. They were cracked open just a bit, enough for me to see inside.

Marlon slept peacefully, his muscular body covered partially by the covers. One of his legs poked out from under the duvet, and one of his brawny arms was tucked under his head. His face seemed peaceful as it slept. He looked good when he was sleeping, that I remembered. I slowly walked off into his living room, then looked to the kitchen.

I always told myself I'd never be a simple housewife who cooked and cleaned, but I found myself cooking for Marlon. What was the harm in making a few scrambled eggs? What was meant to just be eggs turned into bacon, toast, pancakes, coffee and eggs just to top it.

After making all of that food, I decided I was no longer going to be subservient to Marlon. I made that one good gesture out of the kindness of my heart, and therefore that's all he was getting.

Time passed by and the sun was high in the sky at this point. I noticed the food began to get cold, so I scurried over to his bedroom and opened the door. He still slept so peacefully. His body looked divine as he laid wrapped in the sheets. His chest rose and fell softly, his stomach clenched and relaxed rhythmically.

Marlon needed to wake up if he were to eat what I made him, but I didn't know how to wake him. If I walked over to him while he looked like a greek god in that bed, I feared I'd lose control. I pushed the doors open harder so that it made a noise, hopefully waking him.

Nothing. Marlon only turned over, taking the sheets with him. The covers shifted to reveal some of his bare bottom. I bit my lip, his ass looked perfect in the morning. Any time of day for that matter.

I tiptoeing, walking inside of the room. My footsteps caused him to stir in his sleep. Marlon exhaled and turned his body over again, returning onto his back. He smacked his lips together subconsciously in his sleep, then continued on humming.

My mind was telling me to leave the room, but my feet were on a different plan. As if I was being controlled by someone else, I impulsively walked over to Marlon's bed and straddled him. I placed my hands on his chest as I sat on him, both of my thighs forking his body between them.

Marlon was barely shocked or awoken by this. I truly questioned if it was even possible for someone to be this much of a deep sleeper. He barely opened his eyes, they still rolled around lazily. Then he placed both of his hands on my hips. My body began to feel warm, I knew if I asked Marlon to take me right there he would. However he wasn't even truly aware I was there. He was still very much sleeping.

After he awoke a little, he realized where his hands were and let go. He placed his hands up in defense. "Rose."

"I wanted you to get up so I came in here to wake you." I spoke in a low voice. My body leaned toward him, our faces were inches apart. "It's our wedding day after all."

"Sure." He placed his hand on my hip again, this time on purpose. Underneath me, right between my thighs, I could feel his body hardening. Marlon was enjoying this little position I had us in. I didn't protest or try to move. We sat like that for a moment, then he furrowed his eyebrows and looked toward the door. "Do I smell bacon?"

"Check and see for yourself." I smiled as I got off of Marlon. He began to get out of bed, but then froze before removing the sheets. I remembered that under those sheets he was totally naked, so I exited the room to give him privacy.

I could hear him get out of bed and put on pants. He didn't care to put on a shirt. I stood in the hallway, my body pressed against the cold wall. He emerged from the room and walked past me, once again looking amazing. As he walked I noticed he hadn't worn any boxers. His manhood swung left to right with every step.

I followed him out to the living room. Marlon stood there, adjusting the simple gold chain bracelet around his wrist. After seeing all of the food on the counter, you could tell he was shocked.

"You did all of this?" Marlon asked as he pointed at the food. I smiled, nodding as he looked back at me. "I haven't cooked since I've gotten this place."

"Well a kitchen could use come cooking sometimes." I said, then I mentally chastised myself for sounding so square. Marlon looked to me in confusion, I usually wasn't the type of girl to talk that way. "Don't get used to it, Brando."

"Trust me, I won't." Marlon laughed as he grabbed a plate.

After we both ate, I went into the guest room and began getting ready. As I looked through the bags of clothes for the special dress Marlon liked, I noticed a small red box was in my shopping bags. After opening it, a white lingerie set was revealed to me.

"Marlon!" I shouted out from the bedroom. He came rushing over, opening the door but then slightly looking away. "Marlon,!I'm naked!"

"You didn't clarify that." Marlon continued looking toward the wall. After a long silence, he decided to speak again. "Well, did you need me?"

"Whose lingerie is this?" I asked ask I lifted the box. I heard Marlon begin to chuckle.

"I had the lady at the boutique slip that in when you weren't noticing." Marlon admitted as I placed the box on the bed. I lifted the bra of the lingerie. It was made out of the most delicate lace. Then, I placed it over my body and looked down. Marlon still stood there, his eyes taking glimpses at me and then looking back to the wall.

I picked up the panties and looked at it. They were gorgeous too. But I wasn't going to wear any of this. I wasn't going to allow Marlon decided that for me. I walked over to Marlon with the lingerie, then stood right by him. His body towered over mine, he looked up toward the ceiling in an effort not to look down at my nudity.

"There was no need to buy that. Because you won't be seeing my lingerie tonight." I told him. He placed his hand in the pocket of his slacks, I noticed he was harder than ever in that region. To play with him, I went up on my tippy toes to reach closer to the side of his face. His jaw clenched as he continued to look to the side. "Do you understand, Marlon?"

"Completely." He answered, looking directly in my eyes. After that, he walked out of the room and shut the door. I laughed to myself, I enjoyed playing with him. He didn't like it much when he was the one feeling the sexual frustration.

I decided to do my hair and make-up by myself. After all, it was just Marlon seeing me. By the time I was done getting ready, I emerged from the bedroom for a big reveal.

Marlon wore a tuxedo, looking dapper as ever. Once his eyes set sight on me, he was even more mesmerized than he was in the store. Sure, I didn't have professionally Hollywood make-up artists create a new face for me, but I put myself together with my own two hands. I looked natural, but to Marlon, I looked gorgeous.

"You're beautiful." Marlon said. "As you always are, but you're even more beautiful today."

"You don't look too bad yourself." I complimented. There was a tension between us, a romantic one, that made both of us feel uncomfortable. Neither of us wanted to express our true feelings. Both of us wanted to keep things as simple as possible.

"Remember, its a simple wedding. No party, none of that. Just in and out. By the time we leave, the journalists might be tipped off to arrive at City Hall. They'll snap a few photos and we'll be done." Marlon explained.

The idea of my co-workers seeing me walk out of City Hall as Mrs. Brando frightened me. For a moment, I was getting cold feet. However I couldn't stop at that point, I had to go through with it. I'd made a promise to Marlon, I had every intention of keeping it.