Chapter 22*

*I know the wedding night already had a cheek clapping scene, but you already read that. So I decided to extend things a bit. Warning!

For the rest of our wedding the night, we stayed cooped up in the bedroom. Marlon's naked body rose up from the bed after we were done. He locked the French doors shut so that no one could come inside. Once returning to the bed, we'd repeatedly explore each other's bodies at our leisure.

There was a ruckus of noise outside those doors, but neither of us would care. I laid on my stomach as Marlon slowly eased in and out of me from behind. Fisting the sheets, I pressed my cheek into the mattress. Marlon nuzzled his face into the nape of my neck, slowly thrusting his way into me. With every thrust, the noise of skin against skin filled the room.

Someone knocked on the door, but neither of us cared. Marlon only grabbed my hand and pinned down above my head on the mattress. Our arms stretched toward the headboard as he continued to hold me down and give me the Brando treatment. The noise only became slower and deeper, driving me wild with every motion.

At another point in the night he sat up in the bed, back against the headboard. I laid between his legs, using his thighs as arm rests. His manhood was right beneath my back. Marlon's hands slowly moved across my body, touching over every inch.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest as he cupped both of my breasts. One of his hands moved down my stomach and reached to my core. He lightly squeezed over my lips, then stroked his middle finger between them. His finger rolled along the wetness pooling there, then Marlon brought it up to my lips. I attempted to look up at him behind me while I sucked on his fingers, then he wrapped both arms around me and squeezed me closer.

Later on I crouched next to Marlon on the bed as he sat there. With my face down and my ass up, I kissed over his muscular body. I left small kisses on every area that I possibly could. Over his pecks, his muscular stomach, the sensitive area right above his tuft of hair. My hand wrapped around his cock, taking him in my mouth with pleasure. Marlon made deep, throaty moans as I continued to enrapture him. My eyes peered up at him as my mouth came in contact with the warm liquid. I crawled up to his face, Marlon held my cheek and kissed me.

At another point in the night I laid on my side across the bottom of the bed, looking up at where he sat by the headboard. Neither of us said a word, we only admired each other. Marlon crawled over slowly, the muscles in his shoulders moving as he came over.

Then, one large hand was placed on my hip and rolled me onto my stomach. I rested my chin on my hand as I laid there. Marlon's hand touched my shoulder, then slowly ran down the center of my back. After a moment of massaging my back with both of his hands, he placed one at the small of my back and touched my ass with the other. Both of his hands moved to my thighs, I looked over my shoulder as he separated them.

Both of his hands cupped the thigh closest to him, then one stroked my core. He held both sides of my behind and moved it apart. His tongue ran up the area of my heat, where he began continuously licking the area. My eyes shut as I rolled my hips against his mouth, then gripped his hair behind me. My body tensed as Marlon succeeded in bringing me over the edge once again. He continued on licking even after I finished until there was no evidence I'd released in the first place.

We went into the bathroom connected to his bedroom, he filled the tub. I stood there as he sat on the edge and wiped down my body. I placed my hand in his hair as he slowly ran the washcloth on the inside of my thigh. He lifted it to my core, rubbing it sensually. Then, he placed a kiss on my behind. As he kept his lips there, he dropped the washcloth into the water with a splash. Then he placed his hand over my core, stroking it with passion.

He went inside of the tub, I washed his body carefully. He looked down as I rolled the washcloth over his torso. His lips connected with mine as the washcloth met his manhood. The soap began to sud as I gave the area extra care. Marlon squeezed me as another white liquid dropped into the tub with the soap.

After stepping out of the tub, he rolled a towel over my body. We stood there with his body directly behind mine. He rubbed the towel over my breasts and to my stomach. I shut my eyes as he dried off the rest of me. Then, I turned and did the same for him. The towel went over his broad shoulders, his muscular stomach. I glimpse up at him as I cupped the towel around his member. He grunted at the touch, then I moved down to his legs.

We returned to the bedroom where he went to sleep. I stayed up for a while, watching his chest rise and fall. And then finally I felt my eyes began to close too.