Chapter 48*

*Warning: I wrote this at a certain time of day... and as I read it back I'm like who tf wrote this???

*In short: The Cheek Clapation is intense

As I sat in Marlon's lap, his hand reached my back as he lightly unzipped my dress. The fabric fell around me, exposing my bra. I reached behind my back, taking it off as both men watched.

Glenn leaned forward, cupping my breasts as he sucked on one. Then he sucked on the other. After he released on the second one, Marlon leaned over and kissed Glenn again.

I kneeled on the floor in front of Marlon, sliding out of his lap. On my knees I unbuckled his slacks, then lowered his boxers. Holding his shaft, I licked from the base of it to the top. Then Glenn leaned down from where he sat and took Marlon's member in his mouth. I held the base as Glenn sucked Marlon slowly. I joined in, licking and sucking his stones.

Marlon slowly thrusted into Glenn's mouth, holding onto Glenn's hair while he sucked him. Glenn released Marlon out of his mouth, then I took a turn at sucking Marlon.

"I've had my fun. It's your turn." Marlon lifted my chin. I stood up, watching as Marlon got up from his seat and buckled his belt. Glenn looked to me, breathless and turned on.

Marlon took a seat across from us, grinning as he placed a fedora on his head. He adjusted the hat on his head, then placed a cigarette between his lips. Smoke was blown toward us as I slid my dress that was rumpled around my waist to the floor. Kicking it to the side, I straddled Glenn's lap.

With my arm wrapped around his neck, I ground myself toward him slowly. I wasn't wearing underwear, his pants were becoming mess. Glenn stared into my eyes, then held my hips still. "Let's get to it."

I gave him space to slide down his pants along with his boxers. His member sprung free, filled with excitement. I touched it with my hand, Glenn reacted with a noise I can't describe. My hand rolled in his hair, then held it tightly, causing Glenn's head to strain back. I kissed his neck, licking his neck. He squeezed my waist, then gripped his member to guide himself inside of me.

With my arms wrapped around his neck, I rode on Glenn's member. Marlon watched the both of us as our bodies moved. He calmly smiled his cigarette, then he wrapped his hand around his cock and began to please himself.

It was a great time for all of us. And by the end, Glenn was definitely pleased. We all got our clothes on. Glenn stood outside out door, Marlon and I stood together in the doorway. Marlon's arm was around me, my hand was on his chest.

"Will I ever get an invite back for another..." Glenn moved his fingers in air quotes. "Dinner?"

"After the performance you put on... you can come back anytime you want." Marlon grinned.

"Oh trust me, Brando, you'll be hearing from me again." Glenn winked. "I'll see you both soon."

"Bye-bye!" I waved as he exited. Now it was just Marlon and I. He scooped down to kiss me, shutting the door as he did so. Both of us couldn't have been any closer at that point. We both felt comfortable enough around each other to be who we truly were.

This whole arrangement was a perfect idea after all.