Chapter 35*

Refusing Marlon took more willpower than I had ever imagined. I was determined to get my mind off of Marlon. I figured what better way to do that than inviting another squeeze over. Harry arrived on my front stoop in no time.

I let him in and invited him to get comfortable. He sat on my velvet Victorian couch, smirking at me as I returned with two glasses of wine. Slyly I sat on my hip next to him on the couch, tucking my feet under my bottom. He took a glass from my hand.

"Rose, Rose, Rose...." He lifted the glass, his brown eyes looking at the wine in his hand. "Rosé."

"It's great to have you, Harry. Especially after all this time." I smiled, bringing the glass to my lips.

"Hey, do you have my hat?" He asked as he looked around. "I left it here that time."

"You never came back for it." I rose a brow with a grin.

"I did. You weren't home. You were on your honeymoon." Harry spoke slowly. I rose my eyebrows, swirling the wine glass in my hand. "How was that?"

"It was... something. Marriage has been interesting for sure." I nodded at him.

"But you aren't happy, are you?" Harry asked. "That's why I'm here. Going back to your roots."

"My roots." I repeated, then nodded with pursed lips. "I guess so."

"I'm sure you aren't looking for an emotional relationship. Your husband must provide that for you, at least." Harry slowly placed his glass on the coffee table in front of us. I couldn't bear to speak about Marlon any longer.

My words came out before I expected them to. "There is no relationship. It's non-existent."

There was a silence between us. My heart pounded out of my chest. Harry couldn't know about the arrangement. That would ruin everything for Marlon. It would ruin everything for me.

"Geez, it's that bad?" Harry asked, not quite understanding exactly how 'non-existent' Marlon and I's relationship truly was. "Well, I'm sorry that's happening. If I could do anything to help... just let me know."

"I think you know why you're here, Harry." I placed my glass on the table. "I haven't been married for long, but already I feel as if I need to look elsewhere for the satisfaction I need."

"If satisfaction is what you're seeking..." Harry began shrugging off his blazer. "Then I'll be happy to give you exactly what you're looking for."

His large hand cupped my neck, he leaned in and his lips brushed against my jaw. I closed my eyes, allowing him to take the lead. My hand reached up to the nape of his neck. He kissed underneath my chin, then the curve of my neck, then licked the side of it. His hand moved over to my breast where he caressed it, slowly unzipping my dress as he took over my body.

My breasts felt warm and tingly from his touch. My stomach was clenched, then expanded as I took in a deep breath. Between my thighs was becoming warm and my underwear filled with my sweet sap. His lips connected with mine as he shrugged the dress off of my shoulders.

In the middle of my ecstasy, a different pair of hands began to haunt my memory. I pressed my hands against his chest, halting his actions. Then, I stood up, questioning whether or not this was the right thing to do.

Was I ready? Should I do this at all? Maybe I should stick to myself. Something inside of me told me to continue. If I truly didn't care about Marlon, I wouldn't care what he would think about this.

"Come upstairs." I invited. And so in my bedroom he sensually removed my clothes. I moaned as his lips traced over my brown skin. He removed my bra and took one of my breasts into his mouth. His eyes shut as he sucked on the skin, I outstretched my arms along the mattress, my bra being knocked onto the floor by my hand.

Later on he was inside of me, my legs wrapped around his waist. He held onto the top of the mattress as he rammed himself into me. My mouth gaped as his hand wrapped around my neck. He thrusted into me with passion, then pulled out before finishing.

Harry kissed between my breasts, then over my stomach. His tongue swiped up the area right below my navel. Then, he lowered his face between my legs, where he made sure that my thighs were spread open for him.

I felt my breath hitch as his tongue rolled along my heat. My cheeks got hot as he brought me closer to a release. I placed my hand on his buzzed hair, trying to catch my breath as he circled around my clit. Now I felt myself getting closer. More wetness came out to Harry's delight, he was determined to bring me to a release first.

And then the doorbell rang.

"Ignore it." He mumbled against my heat. I sat up anyway, exhaling as I stood on the ground. My legs wobbled as I tried to compose myself. Harry laid on his side, watching as I got my robe out of the wardrobe.

"Who could that possibly be?" I whispered heading out to my balcony. At first, I didn't see anyone. All I saw were street cars passing by and trees along the city side walk. Right before I'd decide to return back inside, I saw a figure walk down my walkway.

He looked up at me, squinting as the sun shined down on his face. I lifted my chin, holding onto the railing of my balcony. He smiled widely, pushing his hands into his pockets.

"Hey, can I have a moment with you?" Marlon asked as he stood on my walkway. "I'd like to apologize for..."

"Go away, Marlon!" I shouted, then looked back at Harry.

"Marlon. Your husband?" Harry asked as he rose from the bed. Harry wasn't wearing a shirt, his muscular torso was glistening from our physical activity. He stood on the balcony next to me, bravely looking down at Marlon.

"Harry?" Marlon squinted up.