three; apologies

➿

A groan escaped her lips as the brightness of the sunlight woke her up. Opening her eyes, Bianca blinked the sleep away before she turned to her side. Letting out a tired sigh at the empty space next to her, Bianca sat up and took of the covers before she got up from her bed.

Once she had put on some sweats and slippers, Bianca made her way downstairs and towards the guest room where Ace had been staying in the past three days. After the small argument that they had, Ace had acted like a child and took the guest room. Bianca didn't want to argue with him anymore so she had let him do whatever he wanted.

Bianca slowly opened the door, peeking in her head she caught the sight of Ace sprawled out on the bed with the sheet on the ground. Sucking in her pride, Bianca quietly made her way inside the room, picking up the sheet before she placed it on top of Ace.

She stared at him with a frown on her face, Bianca always hated when they would argue because she knew how stubborn the both of them were. It would take them a lot to talk things out, which really they wouldn't do much talking instead they expressed their apologies through passion.

Deciding that she would let him sleep, Bianca left the room and made her way over to the kitchen. Noticing that she was the only one awake, as Jon and Lilliana were like bears and could sleep all day, Bianca thought about the moment of peace she would have with herself.

Walking into the kitchen she grabbed herself a mug before serving herself coffee. Taking a seat on a chair by the table, Bianca took a small sip and began to get lost in her thoughts.

She began to think of how much she had missed waking up in this house. How she would be awaken by the smell of the breakfast that her father was making. A sad smile formed on her lips as she realized that no matter where she was, this place was her home.

"I thought you hated waking up early, sunshine".

Looking up from her mug, she watched as her father entered the kitchen and make his way to the coffee maker.

"Yeah, I just wasn't tired I guess", taking a sip from her coffee, she kept her eyes on her father as he served himself a cup of coffee before he turned to face her.

Tony and Bianca kept their eyes on each other, the silence between them was beginning to get suffocating for Bianca and she knew questions that she had been trying to avoid were about to come up.

"So, when were you planning to tell me that my little girl is living with a guy I just met three days ago?".

Bianca let out a tired sigh as she motioned for her father to take a seat across from her. Keeping her gaze on her coffee mug, she waited for her father to sit down before she began to explain things to him.