eleven; let you go

âž¿

âž¿

After the events of last night, Bianca was even more sure of her decision. She knew that this couldn’t keep going on, even if it hurts her she had to let him go.

Bianca had stayed up all night waiting for Ace to come back but there was no sign of him. Tom had insisted on staying with her until he came back but she knew that he needed to sleep. After she had watched him go back inside his house, she stayed outside for a while until she finally gave up and went in.

There was a part of her that felt guilty for having to do this to Ace. But Bianca had to be selfish for a moment and think about herself first. Ever since she came back home, Bianca knew that she wouldn’t want to go back. Not when she had everything that she wanted here.

So when the next morning had arrived, Bianca woke up early and decided to take a warm shower to relax herself. After she had finished changing and brushing her hair, she walked out of the bathroom and into her room just as Ace walked in as well.

They both gave each other a quick glance before looking away. Bianca took a deep breath as she slowly made her way over to her bed. Taking a seat on the edge of her bed, she sat there and waited for Ace to do the same.

She could see how tired he looked, his eyes were red and puffy making her heart clench. Looking away from him, she focused her gaze on her hands, “Did you get some sleep? I was waiting for you but…”.

Ace shoulders began to shake as a sob left his lips. Bianca could feel the tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she looked up to his heartbroken expression. Her lips trembled as she tried to hold back her cries, “Ace, I know that this isn’t easy...this isn’t easy for me either but we can’t keep doing this”.

His broken expression made her cry as he reached over to grab her hand in his, “I..I don’t want you to end us sól. Please don’t end us”.

Bianca swallowed down a sob as she held his hand tightly in hers, “I think we both know this ended a long time ago”.

Ace completely broke down making Bianca close her eyes. She couldn’t bare the sight of him, she had never seen him like this. Bianca couldn’t do anything but to simply sit there and cry with him.

“Sól please..please don’t do this. I love you. I love you so much”.

Her heart clenched even more as she opened her eyes to see him staring at her with a pleading look. Her lips trembled as a sob left her mouth, “I’m so sorry Ace but I just can’t keep doing this. It’s best if we both go on our own ways, you can go off to London and chase your dreams. I’ll be here where I belong, here at home”.

Ace couldn’t stop his loud sobs as he brought her hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on her knuckles, “I love you sól..please say you love me too”.

Bianca gave him a frown as she brought her hand up to wipe his tears, “You know I can’t do that Ace...please don’t make this any harder”.

His hands shook uncontrollably as he cupped her face. A sad smile formed on his lips as his eyes gaze the features on her face, “I’m sorry for how I treated you, you have been so good to me. But mostly I’m sorry for not being your home”.