fifteen; Jon and Lilliana

A/N: before you guys start reading just wanted to let you guys know that I have already finished planning for the rest of the book

A/N: before you guys start reading just wanted to let you guys know that I have already finished planning for the rest of the book. Coming Home will only have 25 chapters!

Hope you enjoy!

“You guys need help?”

Jon looked up from his suitcase to see Bianca standing at the entrance of the bedroom with her arms crossed over her chest. Giving her a nod, he watched as she slowly made her way into the room and walked over to help Lilliana.

Bianca didn’t want to tell them that she was sad to see them leave. A week seemed to have past so fast that she didn’t realize until she saw them packing. She had hoped that they would stay the rest of the summer but she understood why they were leaving.

After all, this wasn’t there home and like her, they had to go back to where they belonged.

“I’m going to miss you Bianca”

She looked up from the suitcase to see Jon staring at her with sad eyes. A frown formed on her lips as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Oh I’m going to miss you too Jon”

Bianca was about to pull away when she felt another pair of arms wrap around her. She held her friends close before Lilliana pulled away allowing her to turn around, “Thank you guys for being part of my life. I don’t even know how I would have survived New York without you guys”.

“I swear Bianca, you better invite me to your wedding with that neighbor of yours”

Rolling her eyes, Bianca pushed Lilliana playfully as a smirk formed on her lips, “First invite me to your guys wedding then we can talk about mine”.

Bianca smiled widely as she saw them both give a glance to each other before looking away. She knew that they were both head over heels for each other and now that they were going for nearly four years of being together, Bianca knew they would go for the full ride and get married soon.

Going back to helping them get ready for their flight, Bianca was in charge of making sure they had all their paperwork and passport ready. Once she made sure they were all ready, they all headed downstairs and went ahead to put the suitcases in the car.

As Bianca locked the door of her house, she glanced over to the house next to her and saw Tom sitting down on his porch. She gave Jon and Lilliana a quick glance before she made her way over to his house and called his name.