twenty-three; first day

A/N: Hey guys super sorry I have been taken forever on these last two chapters but I managed to write some!

It's quite a short chapter but hope you guys like it!

Also only one chapter left guys!!

“Come on Bianca, you got this”

Bianca mumbled to herself as she gave herself a glance in the bathroom mirror. Today would be her first day at her job and she didn’t want to mess it up. 

She had woken up early and got into the shower before she began to get ready. Spending nearly thirty minutes in front of her closet deciding on what to wear, Bianca managed to find an appropriate outfit.

The blue blouse she was wearing was combined with white pants and brown sandals. Bianca had decided on wearing an outfit that would make her seem nice. She knew that she would be working with kids and she couldn’t help but feel nervous.

Bianca knew that kids could either make her life a living hell or make it the most lovable thing. 

“Sunshine your going to be late if you don’t leave now!”

Giving herself another quick glance before she left the bathroom and headed into her room. Grabbing her purse and phone, Bianca checked the time and realized she only had about ten minutes to get to work. 

Walking out of her room, she headed downstairs to see her father holding the car keys and lunch bag, “I thought I made you something to eat for your first day”.

Bianca gave him a grateful smile as she grabbed the keys and lunch bags from his hands, “Thank you so much Pops, I’ll see you guys later”.

After Tony had wished her good luck, Bianca walked out of her house and headed over to her father's car. Opening the driver side, she climbed in and place her belongings in the seat beside her.

Putting on her seatbelt, Bianca took a deep breath as she turned on the car before pulling out of the driveway. 

************************************

Bianca felt her nerves grow when the music store came into her view. Parking the car and turning it off, she unbuckled herself before she reached over for her purse.

Opening her door she stepped out and made sure to lock the car before she made her way inside.

Walking in she found Oscar talking on the phone. She gave him a smile as he motioned for her to wait a moment. Standing at the entrance of the store, Bianca glanced around to see Sonia teaching a kid how to play the piano.

A smile formed on her lips as she watched the happy look on her face. Bianca could tell that this was something that she enjoyed doing.

"I'm so glad that you're here, your first group of kids will be arriving any minute now"

Looking over to Oscar, she gave him a smile, "Well then where will I be working?".

Oscar motioned with his head to follow him towards the back of the store. Following his lead, Bianca saw him take her towards a room that was decorated.

The walls were filled with what seemed like drawings made by little kids. Her eyes moved over to see the small music stands and chairs. She could feel herself smile at how adorably small they were.

"You can go ahead and make this your own. I really hope that you'll be with us for a very long time and that you get to teach this kids"

Bianca smiled to Oscar as she placed her purse down on a desk, "I will use all my knowledge and heart to teach these kids".

Oscar smiled sweetly at her when his attention was caught by the sound of the front door opening, "It seems like they are here, you go ahead and prepare yourself while I bring them in".

Bianca watched Oscar leave the room allowing her to have a moment to herself. She took in a deep breath to calm herself, "You got this Bianca, you got this".

Her attention was caught when she turned around to see a group of kids around the age of eleven.

A smile right away formed on her lips as they all glanced up to her with big grins, "Hello Miss".

Bianca chuckled softly as she looked at all of them, "Hello kids, you guys may call me Bianca".

************************************

"Well kids it seems like class is over"

Bianca smiled when she heard all the kids groan loudly.

"But Miss we don't want to go, we like you"

All the kids nodded their heads in agreement making Bianca chuckle, "Well I love having you guys here but we all must head home now".

Bianca watched as they all gathered there music sheets and began to put them away. To her surprise the first day was probably the best day. The kids were super nice and kind to her, they had already found a liking towards her.

As they all walked out of the room, Bianca gave them smiles and waves as she grabbed her purse.

Walking out of the room, Bianca was surprised when she found Oscar talking with Tom. She looked at Tom with confusion while he simply smiled at her, "What are you doing here?".

Tom walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips before he pulled away, "I came to tell you I have a surprise for you".

Bianca raised her eyebrow, "What kind of surprise?".

"You'll just have to see"

Giving him a small smile, she grabbed his hand and began to head towards the exit. Passing by Oscar she gave him smile, "Goodnight Oscar, I'll see you tomorrow".

Oscar gave her a nod and a kind smile, "Have a fun evening Bianca, it was lovely having you here for your first day".

She gave him a wave as she walked out of the store and headed over to her car.

Taking out her keys she glanced over to Tom and handed them to him, "Well then boss let's go see this surprise of yours".

➿