fourteen; "I could so kiss you right now"

➿

"If you don't hurry up we're going to be late!"

Bianca let out a frustrated sigh as she finished putting on her heels. They had all planned to go to a club tonight and Bianca may or may not have forgotten about it.

So when she was woken up by Lilliana, she was quick to get in the shower and start getting ready. Putting on a simply black spaghetti dress with silver heels, Bianca stood up from her bed and walked over to her dresser.

After applying some makeup, she grabbed her purse and phone and sprayed herself with perfume before she made her way downstairs.

Walking into the living room Bianca found Jon sitting by the couch as he kept checking his phone.

"Where's Lilliana?"

"She's still getting ready".

Bianca glared at him before she turned to face the stairs, "If your ass doesn't get down here in the next seconds I'll swear we'll leave you!".

Standing at the bottom of the stairs with her hands on her hips, Bianca waited there for a moment before she heard loud footsteps. Walking down the stairs was Lilliana fixing her earrings, "I'm sorry that I'm the only one trying to look good".

Bianca glared at her, "You kept hurrying me because we were going to be late yet you're the one who's taking forever".

Lilliana simply shrugged her shoulders as she intertwined her hand with Bianca's arm and began leading her outside. Jon stood up from the couch and followed them outside, making sure the door was locked before he walked over to the car.

Getting into the driver seat, as he was the designated driver for tonight. Jon put on his seatblet as he glanced over to Bianca and Lilliana, "You guys ready?".

Lilliana smirked to her boyfriend before she looked back to Bianca, "Let's go fuck this shit up".

************************************

Arriving at the club, Bianca and Lilliana were quick to make their way over to the bar and order their drinks. With Jake, Haz and Jon following them to make sure they would stay near them.

Once they had found a table, they all took a seat and began to drink. Bianca had taken her seat next to Jon and Lilliana while Jake and Haz took a seat across from them.

"Okay guys, remember that tonight is a night to have fun and enjoy ourselves. But please don't have to much fun and make sure to be safe"