seven; honeymoon

➿

Bianca had been one of the first to have woken up as she was in duty to drive her father and Marie to the airport. Today was the day they would be heading off to the airport and going off to their honeymoon. It had been a week since their wedding and were finally prepared to leave.

After she had changed into comfortable clothing, Bianca grabbed her phone before she walked over to her bed. Fixing the covers on Ace, she leaned down to kiss him on the cheek before she stood up and left her bedroom.

Walking downstairs, Bianca made her way down the hall and towards her fathers bedroom. Standing outside the door, she knocked twice and waited for Marie to open the door.

Stepping into the room she found her father closing a luggage, "Morning Pops, you ready to go have some fun?".

"Honeslty I didn't even prepare for my summer body and I'm starting to regret this trip".

Bianca rolled her eyes as she saw the amusement in his face. Turning to face Marie who was gathering their passports, "Jake should be here any moment, he texted me while I was changing and threaten that he would choke me if we left without him".

Marie chuckled softly at the mention of her son, "Jake will not do such thing, he loves you too much to hurt you".

"That's honeslty true, one of the reasons why I'm not worried in leaving you alone with that guy of yours".

Bianca placed her hands on her hips as she glared at her father. "What's with people teaming up on me and using Ace as a way to attack me?".

Tony raised his hands in surrender as he finished packing, "I'm just saying that if he even dares to hurt you, I'll make sure Jake hurts him and then hold him down while I fly back here to hurt him even more".

Marie rolled her eyes at her husband and walked over to him. "Why don't we stop this talk about hurting people and start putting these luggages in the car".

Bianca and her father had a glaring contest before they each picked up a luggages and walked out of the bedroom. As they all headed towards the door, the loud knocking alerted them that Jake was here.

Opening the door, Bianca handed him the luggage she was carrying before he had the chance of saying anything. Jake stood there with an offended look as he watched Bianca walk over to the car.

"Is this how you treat people Bianca? Especially those who are now your family?".

Bianca gave Jake a smirk as she simply nodded and opened the trunk of the car. Helping her father place the luggages in the back before she walked over to the driver side. Getting into the car, Bianca put on her seatbelt before she turned on the car, "Ladies and gentlemen please remain seated at all times. You guys may experience some near to death moments but do not worry that is just me driving".