epilogue; I'm home

➿

5 years later.....

"Okay guys that will be all for today. Make sure to practice your vocals"

Bianca began to clean up her area as she watched the younger kids put their music sheets away. A smile formed on her lips as they all passed by her and gave her a wave, "Bye Mrs. Holland".

Giving them a smile and some of them a high five, Bianca grabbed her purse and turned around to see Tom standing by the door. Tom smiled as he walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips, "How was today?".

"It was good, they are getting better each day but since they are growing up it's kind of hard when their voices are changing".

Tom gave her a nod before he glanced down and placed his hands on top of her swollen stomach, "And how's my little angel doing?".

Bianca let out a groan as she placed her hand on top of Tom's, "He wouldn't stop kicking. This little guy can't wait to be out".

"Well just a few more days honey, I'm sure you can resist".

She rolled her eyes as she walked passed him and began to head out of the class, "You say it like it's easy to be pregnant. This baby is going to be a soccer player from all the kicking he does".

Tom chuckled as he walked beside his wife. It was still something that he couldn't believe. After two years of being together he finally popped the big question and couldn't have been happier when she said yes.

Three years later, Bianca had finally gotten pregnant and his happiness grew. Ever since he found out she was pregnant, he had been super excited. From buying her everything she craved to having talks with her baby bump.

"Bianca, thank you for coming in today even though we cleary told you not to. You're like days from giving birth and you still decided to come"

Bianca smiled to Oscar as she placed a hand on top of her stomach, "Well this little guy enjoys hearing the kids sing, it's the only time he's calm".

Oscar chuckled, "Stay home Bianca, that is an order from your boss. You need to be home and prepared for that little guy".

Giving Oscar a smile, Bianca and Tom walked out of the music store and headed over to his car. With the help of Tom, Bianca got into the car and put on her seatbelt. A smile formed on her lips when she saw Tom get in the car and hand her a bag of cookies, "Your dad is expecting us tonight for dinner, you want to go home and change or simply head over there?".